Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This article is currently under construction|
|It is not complete by community standards, but you can help by adding information and images.|
Kirby: Planet Robobot screenshot
|Theme||Technology, enemy base|
|Bosses||Mecha Knight+, Max Profitt Haltmann|
|Mid-bosses||Security Force, Bonkers 2.0, Miasmoros 2.0|
Access Ark is the sixth area of Kirby: Planet Robobot. The level itself takes place inside of the giant mothership that serves as the headquarters of the Haltmann Works Company. The area has 6 main levels, 2 extra levels and an Ability Testing Area. In total, there are 21 code cubes. The bosses are Mecha Knight+ and President Haltmann.
In addition to serving as an area, the Access Ark also serves as a boss alongside Star Dream and Star Dream Soul OS (as Star Dream and Access Ark and Star Dream Soul OS and Access Ark, respectively). In both cases, fighting the Access Ark results in it steadily losing pieces of its metal shell, eventually revealing that it is actually a repurposed Galactic Nova, reminiscent of the one Kirby encounters in Kirby Super Star. This Galactic Nova continues to fight Kirby long after it ceases to be considered the Access Ark, going another 2 phases in both Story Mode and The True Arena.
- At one point in Stage 1 of Access Ark, Kirby must run under blocks with falling Bombers. This may be a homage to Stage 5 of Rainbow Resort from Kirby's Adventure and its remake, in which Kirby must do the same thing.
- The themes in the 7 EX Stage are Spectacle Space's music from Kirby: Canvas Curse (which in turn is a remix of Nightmare's theme from Kirby's Adventure) and a remix of Revenge of Meta Knight's music from Kirby Super Star.
- The music in the 8 EX Stage is a remix of "C-R-O-W-N-E-D," Magolor Soul's theme and the Goal Game's music from Kirby's Return to Dream Land, Fantasy Meadows' alternate music, Green Greens' music (which in turn is a remix of Green Greens' music from Kirby's Dream Land), and a remix of the title music from Kirby's Adventure.
- The music in the Ability Testing Area reuses music from Kirby: Triple Deluxe: the music played in the areas with just the Copy Abilities is reused from Fine Fields' music, and the music played in the area with the Robobot Armor is reused from the music of Green Greens (which is a remix of Green Greens' music from Kirby's Dream Land) from the Dedede's Drum Dash sub-game.
- The music played in the HAL Room of Stage 1 is reused from the main theme of Dedede's Drum Dash Deluxe.