|This article is about the location in Team Kirby Clash Deluxe. For other uses, see Statue (disambiguation).|
|This article contains information that does not coincide with the main series canon.|
Team Kirby Clash Deluxe screenshot
|A place in|
|“||Try using amiibo at the amiibo Statue in the village. You'll be rewarded with an item!”|
|— Tip • Team Kirby Clash Deluxe|
The amiibo Statue is pearl-bronze statue of Kirby with his arm in the air and mouth open. It stands on a stone pedestal adorned with a plaque. The plaque appears to have indecipherable writing on it.
The amiibo Statue is stationed at the far left side of the village, next to the Shoppe. If Kirby stands before it and presses ↑, the player is instructed to tap an amiibo figure or card to earn Fragments (though he/she can back out instead if there is a need). Different amiibo from different categories yield different prizes:
- amiibo from the Kirby line earn 20 Fragments.
- amiibo of Kirby characters from the Super Smash Bros. line earn 10 Fragments.
- amiibo from any other line earn five Fragments.
- Every time the player taps an amiibo, there is a low chance that he/she will also receive a Rare Fragment.
The amiibo Statue and its prizes have limitations. Only five amiibo can be tapped each day, and one cannot be used repeatedly during that period. All Fragments earned by one amiibo are of the same type, which is randomly chosen.
- Despite the fact that Kirby visits the village for the first time at the beginning of the game and no one knows him, the amiibo Statue is already constructed in his likeness.