Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards screenshot
|Enemy Info card number||#38|
|“||Dark balls of smoke and ash, Bos fly and hover in many of the different worlds. They don't pursue Kirby once he moves beyond their range.”|
|— Description • Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards Official Strategy Guide (Prima)|
Bos resemble small black balls with rectangular white eyes and a blue aura that surrounds them.
Bos are often found in groups, likely because they are mostly harmless and easily defeated.
- Two Bos appear in a mid-boss fight against a giant Pupa in Stage 3 of Shiver Star. If Bo is held above Kirby's head, it will immediately disappear and do nothing.
- Magoo, an enemy found at Neo Star's volcano, is a fiery version of Bo.
- In some dark stages in Kirby: Canvas Curse, tiny blob-like shadow creatures move around on the ground. They have round, purple bodies, silver eyes, and vaguely resemble a smaller version Bo.
- There's a similar enemy to Bo in The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask called Boe. They both look and act similarly, but they leap onto Link unlike Bo.
- They look similar to Mariel, except they have no legs.