Kirby & The Amazing Mirror background
|A place in|
|Common enemies||Bang-Bang, Batty, Big Waddle Dee, Blockin, Boxin, Bronto Burt, Chip, Cupie, Foley, Giant Rocky, Gordo, Heavy Knight, Laser Ball, Leap, Minny, Mirra, Noddy, Parasol, Parasol Waddle Dee, Roly-Poly, Shadow Kirby, Shotzo, Sir Kibble, Sparky, Sword Knight, Waddle Dee, Waddle Doo, Wheelie|
Carrot Castle is a large, regal castle situated in a secluded pine forest in the mirror world. The level starts off in the forest surrounding the castle, and later takes place inside the vast castle itself. Parasol comes in handy at later most parts of the level due to the heavy winds and spike traps on the castle's roof. Carrot Castle is much like Moonlight Mansion, except it has more Treasure Chests and secrets. The exterior of Carrot Castle is a vibrant yellow-orange with teal trim and architecture, while its interior is lit by candlelight and has slick marble flooring. Its roof has many onion domes and tall spires. Mega Titan resides here and acts as its boss.
There is an air canal right in front of the castle with a switch right up front that connects to Radish Ruins. The castle is also situated beside Peppermint Palace, making for easy travel between the two levels.
|The following section contains transcluded content from the Database. Source: (view • edit • help)|
|Theme - Carrot Castle / Moonlight Mansion|
- In the in-game map of the mirror world, as well as in the Carrot Castle level map, Carrot Castle is shown to resemble St. Basil's Cathedral, a landmark of Moscow, Russia.
- This level can be seen as a parallel of King Dedede's Castle.
- Carrot Castle has the same music as Moonlight Mansion, albeit without the echo that Moonlight Mansion has.
- This is the only area in the game with one mid-boss.
- This is the only area in the game where Kirby cannot obtain the Burning Copy Ability.