|This article is a stub - It needs expansion!|
|You can help Kirby Wiki by editing it.|
Caterpillar Thriller is the 74th episode of Kirby: Right Back at Ya!.
|Spoiler alert: The following section contains plot-specific details.(Skip Section)|
Meanwhile at the castle, when King Dedede wonders why no one is on duty, he finds the Waddle Dees sneezing. He goes to Waddle Doo and asks why no one is working. Waddle Doo tells him that 'the Waddle Dees all have stuffy heads'. Escargoon comes in saying he has a head cold too. After he is told this, Dedede wonders why he is not sneezing. Escargoon suggests that the sickness may be a cold, but then he sneezes into Waddle Doo.
|End of spoilers|
Changes in the dub
- Inside Chef Kawasaki's restaurant, several kanji on the wall were airbrushed out.
- In the Japanese dub, the pollen that the mayor and Chief Bookem observe in the microscope was moving in random directions. In the English dub, the pollen does not move, for unknown reasons.
- The scene where the Waddle Dees are trying to catch up with King Dedede from a long distance was removed from the English dub, likely due to time restraints.
- The song that the Island Sisters sing is remixed in Kirby Mass Attack. The track is called "Lifted Upward" in that game; it is also used as part of "Desert Scorcher," another track from the game. It is directly recycled in the "More Dig and Dash" track in Kirby and the Rainbow Curse.
- The episode is a reference to a 1961 movie called "Mothra"
- This episode reveals that Kirby is only allergic to the dust from Mosugaba's wings, since it's even stronger than pollen.
- The way the Mosugaba's metamorphosis is sped up by the bonfire's heat is similar to how the Dyna Chick's egg hatching process was in Kirby's Egg-Cellent Adventure.
- This is one of the only episodes where the Waddle Dees' voices are heard. These are heard when the Waddle Dees sneezed in the hallway.