Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Kirby: Triple Deluxe screenshot
|Theme||Grassland and forests|
|Common enemies||Beetley, Big Gordo, Big Waddle Dee, Birdon, Blade Knight, Bronto Burt, Broom Hatter, Cannon Tower, Cappy, Chip, Flamer, Gordo, Grizzo, Hot Head, Kabu, Mowlee Bros., Noddy, Pipe Worm, Ringle, Shotzo, Sir Kibble, Sparky, Tick, Waddle Dee, Waddle Doo, Whippy|
|Mid-bosses||Mr. Frosty, Hornhead, Blocky DX|
Fine Fields is a grassland covered with flowers, though caves and thick forests can be found here as well. Boulders and falling evergreens serve as hazards, making Kirby's adventure here more than a walk in the park. This is where the pink puff's journey to free King Dedede from Taranza begins.
The game's first HAL Room can be found in Stage 3 of Fine Fields. In the second room, Kirby must touch the right side of the screen in the background, then return to his starting point to the left. A 3D Warp Star will have appeared in the foreground, and the hero can use it to travel into the background. From there, he can head left to find the room.
- Stage 1: Star Rod
- Stage 2: Dyna Blade
- Stage 3: Triple Star
- Stage 4: Dark Matter
- Stage 6: Magical Paintbrush
|The following section contains transcluded content from the Database. Source: (view • edit • help)|
|Kirby: Triple Deluxe: Fine Fields|
- In Kirby: Triple Deluxe's Kirby Fighters sub-game, there is a stage based off of Stage 1 of Fine Fields. It is called Flower Land.
- In the downloadable Kirby Fighters Deluxe sub-game, another Fine Fields stage is present.
- In the French version of Kirby: Triple Deluxe, Fine Fields is called Fantaisie Féérique -- "Fairy Fantasy" in French.
- Scenery from Fine Fields is used as a backdrop for some Kirby: Triple Deluxe-themed badge catchers and badge albums in Nintendo Badge Arcade.
- In Kirby: Planet Robobot, the Copy Ability Testing Area and a secret area accessed in Stage 8 of Access Ark are actually located in Fine Fields. Just as the pause menu information for Holo-Coily Rattler 2.0 suggests, Floralia is not mechanized by the Haltmann Works Company due to its location in the sky above Dream Land.