Kirby: Planet Robobot screenshot
|Common enemies||Benogoo, Big Chip, Big Waddle Dee, Blade Knight, Bomber, Bronto Burt, Broom Hatter, Burner Bird, Cappy, Capsule J3, Chilly, Chip, Clown Acrobot, Como, Dekabu, Elec, Electro Sphere, Esper, Flamer, Gabon, Galbo, Gigatzo, Gordo, Grizzo, Hot Head, Kabu, Knuckle Joe, Labotory, Leafan, Big Propeller, Moonja, Mumbies, Noddy, Pacto, Parasol, Parasol Waddle Dee, Pillah, Poppy Bros. Jr., Propeller, Rocky, Scarfy, Security Laser, Simirror, Sir Kibble, Shotzo, Soarar, Spynum, Waddle Dee, Waddle Doo, Walker Waddle Dee, Walky, Wester|
|Mid-bosses||Miasmoros, Dubior, C.O.G.S., Core Kabula, Telepathos, Bonkers 2.0, Blocky 2.0|
Gigabyte Grounds is a harsh desert that has been overrun with technology. In the dunes, the Haltmann Works Company built giant blenders full of oil, fans that blow clouds of smog, Burner Birds, and forks with spaghetti connecting them. The company also constructed dangerous, technology-filled pyramids and a research facility. With Robobot Armor's Parasol and Jet Modes, Kirby can dissipate smog clouds and fly through the Haltmann Works Company's laboratory respectively.
By collecting at least six of the 18 Code Cubes scattered throughout Gigabyte Grounds, Kirby disables the firewall protecting the boss. He then meets Susie for a second time. After singing part of "The Noble Haltmann" and speaking with Kirby, she escapes, leaving the hero to fight Mecha Knight. In the Meta Knightmare Returns sub-game, Susie is not present, and Meta Knight fights Stock Mecha Knight.
Robobot Armor Modes
- Destroy all logs except those used as platforms with Robobot Armor. Grab and carry Battery to table saw.
- In the next room, skip the fourth 3D Warpstar and enter optional room. Use tube to go into the background to destroy a Bomb Block, allowing the roller to break the Durable Blocks.
- In second room with rollers, go down ladder below the roller dispenser. Go through tube to get Robobot Armor from Robobot Docking Station. Use Stone Mode to punch roller into golden Durable Blocks.
- In the second room with the grates and smog; in plain sight.
- Use Poison from Miasmoros to break Bomb Blocks by using Toxic Smog and the air current from the fans. Enter optional room. Use Toxic Smog on the fan to the left in order to obtain Treasure Chest.
- Clear away smog near the ceiling with Parasol Mode. Clearing up a certain patch of smog will reveal a Treasure Chest with a Code Cube.
- In room with 3D Laser Bar, drop all Batteries on conveyor belt in order to activate all three Swap Chambers, the third one containing the Code Cube.
- Use Spark from Dubior to power wire to obtain a Battery. Use Battery on table saw, which causes another Battery to drop into a Swap Chamber which contains the Code Cube.
- Use Beam/Spark to power wire to obtain Batteries to activate a table saws, causing other Batteries to drop, eventually activating a Swap Chamber that has an optional door. Enter the optional room. Treasure Chest will land on top conveyor belt.
- In first Jet Mode segment after taking 3D Warp Star. Guarded by Security Lasers.
- Follow the correct path as displayed by the screen in the background: Down, Up, Middle. It is surrounded by Durable Blocks.
- Hit all switches to allow access to Code Cube; in plain sight.
- Use Remote Controller to navigate Kirbot to drop Battery into Swap Chamber. Go into optional room with ESP from Telepathos. Use Psychokinesis on Bomb Block and then on switch when Battery is below the top gate. Bring Battery to table saw. Get Robobot Armor from Robobot Docking Station. Use Bomb Mode to hit all switches.
- Use Robobot Armor to change position of suspended weight to the background. Use Cutter Mode to cut chain, causing weight to destroy gold Durable Blocks. Enter optional room. Use crank to pull back catapult all the way to hit cylinder blocking access to the Code Cube. Cut chain with Cutter Mode.
- Destroy logs with Cutter Mode to drop heavy block in the background. Position heavy block above soft platform so that, when using Bomb Mode to hit a switch to open the gate above the Code Cube, Boomsteppers go the correct path to the switch.
- Use Stone Mode to punch rollers into gold Durable Blocks to cause Treasure Chests to fall. Code Cube in the right Treasure Chest.
- Use Sword Mode to cut chains in windy area to access optional room. Cut left chain so roller will press switch.
- In Treasure Chest after defeating Blocky 2.0.
|Stage 1||Meta Knight Icon||After exiting the pipe in the second roller room, ascend the wall from which the pipe sticks out of.|
|Stage 2||Drawcia||Using the Robobot Armor from the optional room that contained the second Code Cube, use Stone Mode to push truck to access 3D Warp Star. The Rare Sticker is in a Treasure Chest.|
|Stage 3||"Pink Ball" Kanji||Use Mirror's Reflect Guard on Gabon's bone to reflect it and hit the blue switch, releasing the Treasure Chest.|
|Stage 4||Star Rod||In third Jet Mode segment, hit switch nearby Spynum to unblock the Rare Sticker in the background. Use 3D Warpstar and fly backward.|
|Stage 5||Dark Meta Knight||Go up shaft after four squeaky hammers.|
|Stage 7||Queen Sectonia||In the room with the fans and smog, go into the optional room. Defeat Bonkers 2.0 and go through a pipe leading to the background; in plain sight.|
- The exteriors of the pyramids Kirby travels through in Stages 3, 5, and 7 greatly resemble the pyramids built in Raisin Ruins, a location in Kirby's Return to Dream Land. The pyramid in Stage 3 contains conveyor belts just like the pyramid in Stage 4 of Raisin Ruins, furthering the resemblance. It is possible that Gigabyte Grounds was formerly Raisin Ruins.
- Alternatively, Gigabyte Grounds could have formerly been Onion Ocean, given that the name of the music commonly played here is "Dried-up Sea."
- At the beginning of Stage 4, Kirby tilts a platform with a face engraved in it. This is inspired by the face motif used throughout Kirby: Triple Deluxe.
- The area where Kirby fights Mecha Knight (and Meta Knight fights Stock Mecha Knight) shows a large sunset in the background. This may be inspired by the sunset seen in the ending of the Revenge of Meta Knight sub-game in Kirby Super Star and its remake.
- The themes in the EX Stage are Paint Panic (which in turn is a rearrangement of Green Greens' music from Kirby's Dream Land) and Mad Mechanism's (which in turn is a remix of Stage 4 of [[Shiver Star's music from Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards) music from Kirby: Canvas Curse, a remix of the minigame theme from Kirby's Dream Land 3, and the "Forest Stage" music used as the alternate music for the Celestial Valley racecourse from Kirby Air Ride (which in turn is a remix of the music used for the forest stages in Kirby's Adventure).