Kirby: Planet Robobot screenshot
|Common enemies||Benogoo, Big Chip, Big Waddle Dee, Blade Knight, Bomber, Bronto Burt, Broom Hatter, Burner Bird, Cappy, Capsule J3, Chilly, Chip, Clown Acrobot, Clubmech, Como, Cultra, Dekabu, Electro Sphere, Elec, Flamer, Gabon, Galbo, Gigatzo, Gordo, Grizzo, Hot Head, Kabu, Knuckle Joe, Leafan, Big Propeller, Moonja, Mumbies, Noddy, Pacto, Parasol, Parasol Waddle Dee, Pillah, Poppy Bros. Jr., Propeller, Rocky, Scarfy, Security Laser, Simirror, Sir Kibble, Shotzo, Soarar, Spynum, Waddle Dee, Waddle Doo, Walker Waddle Dee, Walky, Wester|
|Mid-bosses||Miasmoros, Dubior, C.O.G.S., Core Kabula, Telepathos, Bonkers 2.0, Blocky 2.0|
Gigabyte Grounds is a harsh desert that has been overrun with technology. In the dunes, the Haltmann Works Company built giant poison-mixing blenders, fans that blow clouds of poisonous gas, Burner Birds, and forks with spaghetti connecting them. The company also constructed dangerous, technology-filled pyramids and a research facility. With Robobot Armor's Parasol and Jet Modes, Kirby can dissipate poison gas and fly through the Haltmann Works Company's laboratory.
By collecting at least six of the 18 Code Cubes scattered throughout Gigabyte Grounds, Kirby disables the firewall protecting the boss. He then meets Susie for a second time. After singing part of "The Noble Haltmann" and speaking with Kirby, she escapes, leaving the hero to fight Mecha Knight. In the Meta Knightmare Returns sub-game, Susie is not present, and Meta Knight fights Stock Mecha Knight.
- Beam Mode
- Bomb Mode
- Cutter Mode
- Fire Mode
- Jet Mode
- Parasol Mode
- Stone Mode
- Sword Mode
- Stage 1: Meta Knight Icon
- Stage 2: Drawcia
- Stage 3: "Pink Ball" Kanji
- Stage 4: Star Rod
- Stage 5: Dark Meta Knight
- Stage EX: Queen Sectonia
- The exteriors of the pyramids Kirby travels through in Stages 3, 5, and 7 greatly resemble the pyramids built in Raisin Ruins, a location in Kirby's Return to Dream Land. The pyramid in Stage 3 contains conveyor belts just like the pyramid in Stage 4 of Raisin Ruins, furthering the resemblance.
- At the beginning of Stage 4, Kirby tilts a platform with a face engraved in it. This is inspired by the face motif used throughout Kirby: Triple Deluxe.
- The area where Kirby fights Mecha Knight (and Meta Knight fights Stock Mecha Knight) shows a large sunset in the background. This may be inspired by the sunset seen in the ending of the Revenge of Meta Knight sub-game in Kirby Super Star and its remake.
- The themes in the EX Stage are Paint Panic's music from Kirby: Canvas Curse, the minigame theme from Kirby's Dream Land 3, and the "Forest Stage" music used as the alternate music for the Celestial Valley racecourse from Kirby Air Ride (which in turn is a remix of the music used for the forest stages in Kirby's Adventure).