|This article contains information that does not coincide with the main series canon.|
|Kirby's Blowout Blast|
Kirby's Blowout Blast (Kābī no Suikomi Daisakusen, or Kirby's Suction Strategy in Japan) is a battle-action game in the Kirby series. As an upgraded version of the Kirby: Planet Robobot sub-game, Kirby 3D Rumble, it has the player control Kirby as he navigates 3D environments. It has larger stages with new enemies and bosses.
Kirby's Blowout Blast has gameplay similar to that of Kirby 3D Rumble; taking place in large 3D environments, and contains over 25 stages.
Inhaling multiple enemies allows Kirby to launch a large Blaster Bullet capable of wiping out many enemies at once. At the end of each stage, Kirby is awarded a bronze, silver, gold, or platinum trophy based on his performance. As Kirby progresses through the game and earns gold trophies, EX stages are unlocked that are more difficult to complete. A boss waits at the end of each level.
Using a Kirby series amiibo allows the player to build a statue in the main plaza that plays different music. Additionally, using the C-Stick on the New Nintendo 3DS or a New Nintendo 3DS XL systems allows the player to change the camera angle.
- Big Gordo
- Big Waddle Dee (normal and purple)
- Bronto Burt (normal, insect variant, and purple)
- Broom Hatter
- Key Dee
- Mega Masher
- Mini Masher
- Spear Waddle Dee (normal, Spear Sectra Dee)
- Waddle Dee (normal, Sectra Dee and purple)
- Lololo (Revenge)
- Kracko Jr. (Revenge)
- Lololo & Lalala (Revenge)
- Kracko (Revenge)
- King Dedede/Giant King Dedede (Revenge)
- Giant Masked Dedede
- This game pays homage to Kirby's Dream Land through its lack of Copy Abilities, remixed Kirby's Dream Land music, and most Kirby's Dream Land bosses (with the exceptions of Whispy Woods and Kabula).
- At the same time, the heads-up display, Clear banner, and Touch Screen's background pay homage to Kirby: Triple Deluxe. Most of these carry over from Kirby 3D Rumble.
- Like in Kirby 3D Rumble, stickers from Kirby: Planet Robobot appear hidden throughout the levels in this game. Most of the 11 stickers to be discovered are found by turning the camera with the C-Stick present on New Nintendo 3DS and 2DS models.
- The hidden stickers in each level follow an overarching theme. The stickers in Level 1 (Stage 3 and 3 EX) are of Kirby; the stickers in Level 2 (Stage 3 and 3 EX) are nautical-themed; the stickers in Level 3 (Stage 4 and 4 EX) are of Lololo and Lalala, separately; the stickers in Level 4 (Stage 4 and 4 EX) are both of Kracko; the stickers in Level 5 (Stage 4 and 4 EX) are of King Dedede; and the sticker in the Secret Path (Stage 4) is of the HAL Laboratory logo. Most of these are to reflect the Level's boss or general theme, often linking back to Kirby's Dream Land.
- Kirby's Blowout Blast is the only expanded sub-game in the Kirby series that is not named after the sub-game it is based upon.
- When Giant King Dedede's Revenge is defeated and the king lands on the platform, he sits with his mouth hanging open. When Giant Masked Dedede is defeated and the king shrinks down, he lies on the ground crying. These are both references to reactions he has at the end of Kirby's Dream Land.