Kirby's Pinball Land screenshot
|Kracko Land Bonus Game|
|“||Hit the items up to the Kirby at the top of the screen so he can inhale them for some serious points!”|
|— Instruction manual description • Kirby's Pinball Land|
Kracko Land Bonus Game is a sub-game in Kirby's Pinball Land. It can be played in Kracko Land. On the middle stage, there are two Cloudies attached to the walls. When Kirby hits one, it will release an item. He must hit an apple, a Twizzy, a Gordo, a Maxim Tomato, and a Bronto Burt before the Warp Star is released. If Kirby lands on it, he will be taken directly to this sub-game.
Kirby (with hands and feet) is standing on a cloud platform toward the top of the screen. The spherical Kirby controlled by the player must feed the other Kirby -- he must be tossed and bumped into the food items that float across the screen. When an item is launched over the clouds, the little gourmand will immediately chase after it and swallow it, giving the player points.
Bombs also float by. If the Kirby above eats one, he will catch fire and be unable to move or eat other items. This lasts only a few seconds. Also, if the player-controlled Kirby or an item physically touches the other Kirby when launched, the hungry Kirby flinch and will likely not catch the flying item. The sub-game has no walls, so if Kirby is launched too far to one side, he will come back out the other.
When the time limit of 60 seconds is up, the flippers will be disabled, and the Warp Star will once again appear. When one of the Kirbys lands on it, the game will end, and Kirby will travel to the top level of Kracko Land.
- A Mint Leaf is worth 1000 points.
- Superspicy Curry is worth 2000 points.
- Invincibility Candy is worth 3000 points.
- Cake is worth "+M (Bonus Multiplier)."
- Bombs are worth "+B (Bonus Points)."
- Hitting Kirby earns the player 500 points.
- If the player enters a special code on the title screen, he/she can play this sub-game by just getting on the Warp Star to Kracko Land. When the game is done, Kirby will return to the Pinball Land selection screen.