Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Kirby: Squeak Squad artwork
Kirby Quest cameo)
|Properties||Heat element (similar to Fire but can't burn Grass)|
|Other Powers||Lights fuses|
|Regular enemies||Laser Ball (Metal Guardian|
|Mid-bosses||Doc (laser cannon)|
|“||OPTICAL WEAPON ARMED
It's rumored to be a bigger beam than it used to be.”
|— Laser's Flavor Text • Kirby: Squeak Squad|
In the original Kirby's Adventure, Kirby fires lasers from his hand, but in its remake, Kirby gains a high-tech visor instead, which is how Kirby has been firing lasers ever since. In all appearances, Laser Kirby fires lasers, which he can use to attack enemies. These lasers also will ricochet off slopes.
|Laser Blast||B||Kirby shoots a laser. The laser will ricochet off slopes.||None|
|Hold B, release||Kirby fires a regular laser, then fires a bigger laser. Can only be used after obtaining the Laser Scroll.||Heat|
|Kirby can fire a laser beam! This beam will bounce off slopes, so try it in many places!|
|-Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation-|
And it ricochets off hills, too!
|OPTICAL WEAPON ARMED|
It's rumored to be a bigger beam than it used to be.
- In Super Smash Bros. Brawl, when Kirby inhales R.O.B. and gains his ability, the hat resembles Laser's visor and the attack is pretty much the same, except it can also ricochet off of flat surfaces as well as sloped surfaces and its range becomes limited if used constantly. Kirby even makes a similar sound to the Laser ability when he fires the laser.
- The color of Kirby's laser beam changes to match his body color of any spray paints that are applied to his body.
- Although Laser didn't directly appear in Kirby's Dream Land 3, if Spark Kirby and ChuChu teamed up Kirby would gain an ability that behaved exactly the same as Laser, except it could be charged. This charge would later make an appearance in Kirby: Squeak Squad.
- Laser Kirby's flavor text in Kirby: Squeak Squad may be referencing to older games, such as Kirby: Nightmare in Dream Land and Kirby & The Amazing Mirror, by comparing the possible sizes of the lasers in the games. Laser Kirby's moveset in Kirby: Squeak Squad allows Kirby to charge his lasers if he has the Laser Scroll, so his charged lasers are bigger than the lasers in the older games.
- Kirby Nightmare in Dream Land and Kirby and the Amazing Mirror's flavor texts use the original acronym of laser: Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation. This spells out Laser, which has now been incorporated as a word in itself.