Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Kirby: Canvas Curse artwork
|Traverses||Mine cart tracks|
In Kirby Super Star they are found in the small, narrow caves in The Great Cave Offensive. They are also found in Milky Way Wishes, at Halfmoon. Since Kirby Super Star Ultra is a remake, they are found at the same places.
In the Super Smash Bros. series
Mine Carts appear in The Great Cave Offensive, a stage that appears in Super Smash Bros. for Wii U. If a player lands inside one or leaves it still for a few seconds, it will begin moving along its track. It eventually picks up speed, making it hazardous to any opponent whom it runs into.
- In Kirby Super Star, Mine Carts are called Trolleys. This was changed to Cart in the remake.
- In Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards, Kirby can get hurt by obstacles in the way.
- When Meta Knight is in the cart he puts his cape around himself like he does in Kirby: Right Back at Ya!.
- When Kirby gets into a Mine Cart, it is treated like a Copy Ability in the fact that it gets its own icon.
- Unused sprites of Mine Carts exist in the coding of Kirby Mass Attack. The types included an orange cart for the Kirbys to ride in, a purple cart that an unused enemy would ride in, and a red cart mounted on skis that the Kirbys would ride in (which presumably would have been used in an icy stage).
- Supporting this speculation is an official artwork of eight Kirbys riding through an icy area in a ski-mounted Mine Cart.