Moonlight Mansion is a towering, purple mansion located in an area in the Mirror World that was apparently abandoned sometime ago and made the stronghold for the Mirror World's Golems. The level is seemingly engulfed by nighttime at all times. This is the first level with a boss that gives a Mirror Shard. Its overall layout is rather big yet easy to navigate. High atop the mansion's spire is the Warp Star that leads directly to Candy Constellation, and down below is an underground laboratory.
Built into the ivy-covered castle walls are stained glass windows. These are most noticeable in the sanctuary where the boss of the level, King Golem, is fought. These windows display pictures of Gobbler, Wiz, Kracko, Mega Titan, and King Golem himself.
|The following section contains transcluded content from the Database. Source: (view • edit • help)|
|Theme - Carrot Castle / Moonlight Mansion|
- The only Squishy in Kirby & The Amazing Mirror is hidden in a water-filled area in Moonlight Mansion.
- This level can be seen as a parallel of Castle Lololo.
- Moonlight Mansion shares its music with Carrot Castle.
- Carrot Castle's music has a slight difference; while Moonlight Mansion's music has an echo to it, Carrot Castle's does not.
- In Kirby Star Allies, when playing the Guest Star ???? Star Allies Go! sub-game as Dark Meta Knight, some of the layout in Level 1 is changed to reflect the basic route through Moonlight Mansion from Kirby & The Amazing Mirror.