Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This article has a conjectural title|
|There is no official information available about its title, so it has been given a fitting one.|
To do this, Kirby inhales any object, ability star, or regular enemy, but then holds it above his head instead of swallowing it. In this state, Kirby cannot float but can otherwise move around, and he can do either one of two things with the overhead object - put it back into his mouth or throw it. Depending on what the object is, either holding it or throwing it may have slightly different effects, but for the vast majority of objects they either have no effect or behave the way as if they were spit out, for holding and throwing respectively.
|This section is a stub - It needs expansion!|
Neither bosses nor mid-bosses can be inhaled in Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards, so only regular enemies are applicable. If the enemy is thrown, it will either do damage to bosses/mid-bosses; defeat a regular enemy; or if a mix combination is valid, combine with the enemy to form a combination ability star.
- Bronto Burt escapes if Kirby tries to hold it, but it brings him a good distance off the ground. When thrown it flies horizontally until it dissipates.
- Spark-i fires three sparks horizontally in a spread.
- Bouncy falls and bounces along the ground when thrown.
- Glunk rapidly fires projectiles upwards when held.
- Mite burrows into the ground if he touches it.
- Tick actively attacks enemies with his upright needle when held.
- Cairn falls apart when thrown and deals damage in a spread.
- Bumber will slow Kirby's descent through the air, much like the Parasol ability would (this could be considered Parasol's "replacement," as the ability isn't in the game).
- Fishbone continually fires its head as a projectile.
- Propeller will fly Kirby off the ground until it hits a ceiling or vertical barrier.
- Bo appears above Kirby's head for a second before immediately disappearing.
- Kany actively snips at enemies above Kirby.
- Pteran allows Kirby to glide.