Overload Ocean is an ocean that has been largely taken over by a marine port built by the Haltmann Works Company. Shipping containers, submarines, cranes, and other apparatus are found here. In addition to this, the company has established a research facility, a giant building made out of frozen treats, and underwater cities. With Robobot Armor's Wheel and Ice Modes, Kirby can race through enemies and build snowmen.
- Destroy the Bomb Block in the sloping room after Blocky.
- Place Cannon on left fuse. Use Fire Mode to light fuse.
- Break Durable Blocks with Robobot Armor near Robobot Docking Station. Go underwater and take the pipe to the left to the background.
- 3D Spring Hopper during first Wheel Mode segment; parallels Glunk; in plain sight.
- In optional room after second Wheel Mode segment.
- Jump near end of third Wheel Mode segment.
- Follow the correct path as displayed by the screen in the background: ride 3D Warp Star, skip 3D Warp Star, ride 3D Warp Star.
- Use crank to move platform to destroy Star Blocks underneath Treasure Chest.
- Press all switches in autoscrolling room.
- Near the end of the room with Invincible Candy. Underneath the door.
- In the next room, use Ice/Parasol to douse and destroy Fire Blocks. Enter the optional room. Douse Fire Blocks to access Battery to activate Swap Chamber.
- Place head on third snowman.
- In optional room in second room, catch the Battery and use on the Swap Chamber.
- In room with Rare Sticker/after Bonkers, destroy blocks on the right of the room and pound the stake. Travel into the foreground and locate the Code Cube.
- In the next room, catch the Battery near the end of the room and use it on Swap Chamber.
- Carry the Battery to the Swap Chamber to access the optional room. Use ESP to power lower wire to open upper gate.
- Use Ice Mode to freeze water spouts. Carry wire block to the rest of the wire. Use Spark Mode to power wire to open the gate.
- In Treasure Chest after defeating King Doo 2.0.
|Stage 1||Kirby||In room with the third Code Cube; in the far left area in the background in a crate.|
|Stage 2||Gryll||After the third Code Cube; use 3D Spring Hopper when red storage containers appear in background (before the three Glunks).|
|Stage 3||People of the Sky||In room with the first Robobot Armor, place a heavy block on crank platform, move platform to the background, and use 3D Warp Star to go into the background; jump onto heavy block to reach higher area; break Durable Blocks.|
|Stage 4||Ribbon||In an optional room with the second Code Cube, destroy Fire Blocks in the bottom left of the hollow square.|
|Stage 5||Daroach||After defeating Bonkers, use Hammer to pound the stakes beforehand. Enter the door and open a Treasure Chest in next room.|
|Stage 7||Claycia||After the first Code Cube, under the boat supporting the door.|
- The music that plays in the research facility in Stage 3 is reused from Float Islands' music from Kirby Air Ride (which is a remix of Float Islands' music from Kirby's Dream Land). It also plays Neo Greo's music from Kirby: Canvas Curse.
- The themes that plays in the EX Stage are Machine Mansion's music from Kirby: Canvas Curse, Top Ride Water's music from Kirby: Air Ride (which in turn is a remix of Float Islands' music from Kirby's Dream Land), a remix of the "Learn the Rules" music from Kirby's Dream Course, and a remix of one of the tunes from Stage 4 of White Wafers from Kirby's Return to Dream Land.
- In Stage 1, the first enemy seen is a Knuckle Joe, and just after it is a small body of water. In Kirby Super Star and its remake, the first enemy in Float Islands is also a Knuckle Joe, and just after it is a small body of water.