Kirby: Planet Robobot screenshot
|Common enemies||Acro Bot, Big Waddle Dee, Blade Knight, Blipper, Broom Hatter, Cappy, Chilly, Chip, Covered Looker, Craby, Elec, Esper, Flamer, Flotzo Borg, Foley, Gordo, Glunk, Hot Head, Capsule J3, Knuckle Joe, Labotory, Leafan, Mamanti, Moonja, Noddy, Parasol, Parasol Waddle Dee, Pillah, Propeller, Rocky, Scarfy, Sheld, Simirror, Sir Kibble, Sparky, Squishy, Venogoo, Waddle Dee, Waddle Doo, Walf, Walker Dee, Walky, Wheelie|
|Mid-bosses||Blocky, Bonkers, King Doo 2.0|
Overload Ocean is an ocean that has been largely taken over by a marine port built by the Haltmann Works Company. Shipping containers, submarines, cranes, and other apparatus are found here. In addition to this, the company has established a research facility, a giant building made out of frozen treats, and underwater cities. With Robobot Armor's Wheel and Ice Modes, Kirby can race through enemies and build snowmen.
- Destroy the Bomb Block in the sloping room after Blocky.
- Place Cannon on left fuse. Use Fire Mode to light fuse.
- Break Durable Blocks with Robobot Armor near Robobot Docking Station. Go underwater and take the pipe to the left to the background.
- 3D Spring Hopper during first Wheel Mode segment; parallels Glunk; in plain sight.
- In optional room after second Wheel Mode segment.
- Jump near end of third Wheel Mode segment.
- Follow the correct path as displayed by the screen in the background: ride 3D Warp Star, skip 3D Warp Star, ride 3D Warp Star.
- Use crank to move platform to destroy Star Blocks underneath Treasure Chest.
- Press all switches in autoscrolling room.
- Near the end of the room with Invincible Candy. Underneath the door.
- In the next room, use Ice/Parasol to douse and destroy Fire Blocks. Enter the optional room. Douse Fire Blocks to access Battery to activate Swap Chamber.
- Place head on third snowman.
- In optional room in second room, catch the Battery and use on the Swap Chamber.
- In room with Rare Sticker/after Bonkers, destroy blocks on the right of the room and pound the stake. Travel into the foreground and locate the Code Cube.
- In the next room, catch the Battery near the end of the room and use it on Swap Chamber.
- Carry the Battery to the Swap Chamber to access the optional room. Use ESP to power lower wire to open upper gate.
- Use Ice Mode to freeze water spouts. Carry wire block to the rest of the wire. Use Spark Mode to power wire to open the gate.
- In Treasure Chest after defeating King Doo 2.0.
|Stage 1||Kirby||In room with third Code Cube; in the far left area in the background in a crate.|
|Stage 2||Gryll||After third Code Cube; use 3D Spring Hopper when red storage containers appear in background (before the three Glunks).|
|Stage 3||People of the Sky||In room with first Robobot Armor, place heavy block on crank platform, move platform to background, and use 3D Warp Star to go into the background; jump onto heavy block to reach higher area; break Durable Blocks.|
|Stage 4||Ribbon||In optional room with the second Code Cube, destroy Fire Blocks in the bottom left of the hollow square.|
|Stage 5||Daroach||After defeating Bonkers, use Hammer to pound the stakes beforehand. Enter door and open Treasure Chest in next room.|
|Stage 7||Claycia||After the first Code Cube, under the boat supporting the door.|
- The music that plays in the research facility in Stage 3 is reused from Float Islands' music from Kirby Air Ride (which is a remix of Float Islands' music from Kirby's Dream Land). It also plays Neo Greo's music from Kirby: Canvas Curse.
- The themes that plays in the EX Stage are Machine Mansion's music from Kirby: Canvas Curse, Top Ride Water's music from Kirby: Air Ride (which in turn is a remix of Float Islands' music from Kirby's Dream Land), a remix of the "Learn the Rules" music from Kirby's Dream Course, and a remix of one of the tunes from Stage 4 of White Wafers from Kirby's Return to Dream Land.