Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Kirby: Planet Robobot screenshot
|Common enemies||Big Chip, Blade Knight, Bomber, Bronto Burt, Broom Hatter, Cappy, Chilly, Chip, Clown Acrobot, Dekabu, Flamer, Galbo, Gigatzo, Gordo, Hot Head, Kabu, Knuckle Joe, Labotory, Noddy, Parasol, Parasol Waddle Dee, Pillah, Poppy Bros. Jr., Propeller, Rocky, Scarfy, Security Laser, Shotzo, Simirror, Sir Kibble, Sparky, Spynum, Steam Hammer, Volte, Waddle Dee, Waddle Doo, Walker Waddle Dee|
|Mid-bosses||Invader Armor, Gigavolt, King Doo, Kibble Blade 2.0|
Patched Plains is a mechanized grassland setting with tubes and mechanical grass scattered around the stages, as well as robotic trees commonly seen in Cookie Country. New locales added by the Haltmann Works Company include a train and a research facility. On his journey to save Popstar, Kirby can use his newly-discovered Robobot Armor to operate machinery and defeat enemies with ease.
The game's first HAL Room can be found in Stage 3. After entering a secret area containing three 1UPs, Kirby must float up to a thin passage at the top of the screen, travel through a square tube, pass a Noddy and Waddle Dee, and jump onto a Warp Star. This takes the hero to the first HAL Room.
- Smash Bros.
Robobot Armor Modes
- Beam Mode
- Bomb Mode
- Cutter Mode
- Fire Mode
- Spark Mode
- Stone Mode
- Sword Mode
- Stage 1: Star Rod Kirby
- Stage 2: Ultra Sword
- Stage 3: Sailor Waddle Dee
- Stage 4: Adeleine
- Stage 6: Taranza
- The platform number at the train station in Stage 3 is L∀∀-H. When flipped upside-down, the number becomes H-AA˥, a possible reference to HAL Laboratory.
- The music played in the research facility in Stage 4 is a remix of the music from Stage 6 of Sand Canyon from Kirby's Dream Land 3.
- The themes played in the EX Stage are Rowdy Charge Tank's music from Kirby Air Ride (which in turn is a rearrangement of Green Greens' music from Kirby's Dream Land), Top Ride Metal's music from Kirby Air Ride (which in turn is a remix of Cocoa Cave/Cavius' music from the Dyna Blade and Milky Way Wishes sub-games of Kirby Super Star), Growth Grasses' music from Kirby: Canvas Curse (which in turn is a remix of Yogurt Yard's music from Kirby's Adventure), and a remix of the "Easy Round Clear" music from Kirby's Super Star Stacker.
- The music that plays in the HAL Room of Stage 4 is a remix of the title music of Spring Breeze from Kirby Super Star Ultra.