Pep Brew is the third best recovery item, recovering one-third or two bars of Kirby's Health instantly, in contrast to regular food, which restores half this amount. Meat recovers one-half, while Maxim Tomatoes always fully recover Kirby's HP.
There are a few known exceptions to this rule, however. In Kirby's Adventure and Kirby: Nightmare in Dream Land's Extra Game, where Kirby's vitality is halved; Pep Brew's recovery is scaled to half in that game mode. Also, in Kirby Air Ride, Pep Brew heals 70 hit points instead of one-third of the maximum.
- ↑ Kirby's Dream Land instruction booklet (pg. 15)
- ↑ Manuals for Kirby's Dream Land 3 (pg. 32), Kirby Air Ride, Kirby & The Amazing Mirror (pg. 27), Kirby: Canvas Curse (pg. 17), Kirby: Squeak Squad (pg. 23)
- ↑ Kirby's Adventure instruction booklet (pg. 26)
- ↑ Kirby's Dream Land 2 instruction booklet (pg. 21)
- ↑ Kirby's Tilt 'n' Tumble instruction booklet (pg. 19)
- ↑ Kirby: Nightmare in Dream Land instruction booklet (pg. 22)
- ↑ 3D Classics: Kirby's Adventure Instruction Manual (Page 14 / 16 Items)