Kirby: Squeak Squad screenshot
|A place in|
|Theme||Grasslands and a castle|
|Common enemies||Batty, Big Waddle Dee, Bio Spark, Boxin, Bronto Burt, Chip, Cret, Crimp, Flamer, Foley, Gaw Gaw, Gordo, Heavy Knight, Hot Head, Maiga, Noddy, Parasol, Parasol Waddle Dee, Pengi, Perara, Scarfy, Shotzo, Sir Kibble, Snooter, Sparky, Squeakers, Starman, Sword Knight, Tedhaun Jr., Twister, Waddle Dee, Waddle Doo|
|Mid-bosses||Mr. Frosty, Tedhaun (replaces Mr. Frosty after Ghost Medal is completed)|
|“||The lush grass fields of Prism Plains provide the perfect backdrop for Kirby to begin his quest.”|
|— Official Kirby: Squeak Squad website|
Prism Plains is the first level of Kirby: Squeak Squad. It contains some references to Kirby: Right Back at Ya!, namely in both the interior and exterior design of King Dedede's castle. It precedes Nature Notch.
Kirby begins his adventure to find the thieves that stole his mouth-watering shortcake in Prism Plains, which is a peaceful area consisting of flat plains which trail off into the mountains and through a dense forest. King Dedede's castle is located on a cliff in the heart of the plains. Once Kirby makes it onto the cliffs, he takes a Warp Star to King Dedede's castle. Kirby makes it through the bottom half of the castle, and then goes to the tower to fight the king. After defeating King Dedede, a hole in the castle roof made by the escaping Squeaks is visible on the stage select screen. The castle bears a major resemblance to its anime incarnation, and even has the monster transporter in the throne room. The transporter only exists as a graphical element, and isn't actually used.
The boss of Prism Plains is King Dedede, who is fought inside his castle.
- Stage 1
- Stage 2
- Beginning Notes: on a platform at the beginning of the last room of the stage.
- Stage 3
- Stage 4
- Stage 5
- Stage EX
- Boss Battle Badge: obtained by defeating King Dedede.
- Scenery from Prism Plains is used as a backdrop for Kirby: Squeak Squad-themed badge catchers and badge albums in Nintendo Badge Arcade.
- The music that plays in Stage 1 is a remix of Stage 1 of Grass Land's music from Kirby's Dream Land 3.
- The map music is a remix of the map music for Vegetable Valley from Kirby's Adventure.