Resolution Road is a modern downtown city setting with buildings constructed to resemble various drink cartons. It boasts city features such as streets, crosswalks, traffic lights, bridges, and Waddle Dees driving automobiles. The Haltmann Works Company also built a casino and a research facility here. With Robobot Armor's Jet Mode, Kirby can soar through the sky and face the giant mid-boss C.O.G.S.
Robobot Armor Modes
- In the background in the first area. There is a 3D Warp Star above a lone Star Block.
- Press all switches with Parasol Mode.
- Use ESP from Telepathos/Esper. Grab Battery on Star Block above Esper to activate Swap Chamber to an optional room. Use ESP to hit switch from behind a wall.
- Streetcar traffic light during first Jet Mode segment; in plain sight.
- Background of second Jet Mode segment; in plain sight.
- Surrounded by Durable Blocks in second Jet Mode segment.
- Follow the correct path displayed on the screen in the background: ♥Heart, ♠Spade, ♦Diamond.
- Use Stone Mode to move truck on top of switch.
- Pull switch in Electro Sphere area.
- Press all switches with Kirbot using Remote Controller.
- Third segment of roulette room.
- Use Robobot Armor to deflect billiards balls at pile.
- Use Stone Mode to push trucks to form a staircase to enter garage door near Robobot Docking Station. Enter optional door.
- In Treasure Chest after defeating Dubior 2.0.
|Stage 1||Gooey||Use Robobot Armor from ESP puzzle room to unscrew platform where the Battery was previously.|
|Stage 2||Fluff||Use Missile Salvo/Missile Spread to hit Bomb Block from behind in the second Jet Mode segment.|
|Stage 3||Hydra||Break through a bunch of Star Blocks past the Electro Spheres.|
|Stage 4||Marx||Destroy Bomb Block near Spynum to enter pipe leading to the background. Go to the next room and get the Treasure Chest.|
|Stage 6||"HAL"||Press all switches during first and second Remote Controller segments.|
- The music played in the research facility in Stage 3 is a remix of the music from Stage 2 of Nutty Noon from Kirby's Return to Dream Land.
- The themes in the extra stage are Ghost Grounds' music from Kirby: Canvas Curse (which in turn is a remix of the music from Stage 5 of Ripple Field from Kirby's Dream Land 3), the music from Stage 2 of Shiver Star from Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards (which in turn is a remix of Butter Building's music from Kirby's Adventure), the "Learn the Rules" music from Kirby's Dream Course, and the "Insane Round Clear" and Kawasaki's music from Kirby's Super Star Stacker.