Rhythm Route is a sprawling purple metropolis created by the Haltmann Works Company. Its architecture is inspired by music, though the level itself borrows some concepts from Patched Plains and Resolution Road. Waddle Dee Drivers drive down the city streets, only stopping for traffic signals. A casino, research facility, and trolley are also established here. With Robobot Armor's Mike and Wheel Modes, Kirby can awaken giant Sleepy Turtles and race down the road.
By collecting at least seven of the 18 Code Cubes scattered throughout Rhythm Route, Kirby disables the firewall protecting the boss. He then meets Susie for a third time. After singing part of "The Noble Haltmann" and speaking with Kirby, she escapes, leaving the hero to fight Dedede Clone.
Robobot Armor Modes
- Use Jet to light fuse to Cannon. Light another fuse to Cannon.
- In room with cars and Springy Notes, climb up ladder and open up Treasure Chest.
- Wake up left Sleepy Turtle with Mike Mode. Open Treasure Chest.
- In the room with giant billiards balls, take the Battery from Key Dee. Take it to the table saw.
- Third segment of roulette room.
- Use Robobot Armor to knock giant billiards ball into gold Durable Blocks.
- Follow the correct path as displayed on the screen in the background: Left Door, Top-Right Door, Middle Door. For the last door, go upward to hit a switch to make middle door appear.
- Using Spark/Beam Mode from door puzzle, power wire and use crank to continue current to gate. Behind the gate is a garage door. In the next room, rotate the crank counterclockwise until the screw falls out, revealing a couple of Waddle Dees, doodling a picture of Kirby and King Dedede, and a Code Cube. The Waddle Dees will be scared and run away, giving Kirby the Code Cube.
- In room with Skull Panels on the floor, in the third Treasure Chest by the Covered Looker.
- Skip the second wheel-powered laser by using 3D Spring Hopper. Fall down pit leading to third wheel-powered laser.
- Race Bomb Block chain.
- Above three oil cans; in plain sight.
- Use 3D Laser Bar to destroy Durable Blocks and hit switches in the background in order to get Battery and bring it to the table saw.
- In the room after Bonkers, use Hammer to pound a stake in the background, revealing an optional room. Pound all of the stakes to clear the way to the Code Cube.
- Use Robobot Armor to turn screw in tower to tear it down, allowing Kirby to go into the background. Climb up the scaffolding to get a Treasure Chest.
- Use Hyper Boomerang or a backwards Cutter Boomerang to bounce off a wall to cut rope in water.
- Use Stone Mode to destroy gold Durable Blocks by punching trucks. Climb up ladder to optional room. Use Spark Mode to power wire. Use crank to move platform to continue the circuit.
- In Treasure Chest after defeating Telepathos 2.0.
|Stage 1||King Dedede Icon||In the area with the cars, there is a place with three ladders. Hover above the second one.|
|Stage 2||Dragoon||Enter through the top of the casino. In the room with Smash Bros., destroy the Star Blocks. The Rare Sticker is to the right.|
|Stage 3||Magolor||Using Spark/Beam Mode from door puzzle, power wire and use crank to continue current to gate. Behind the gate is a garage door. In the next room, power wire and rotate crank to continue current to gate, but don't rotate too much counterclockwise, as it will pop out, making the circuit impossible to do.|
|Stage 4||Dark Matter||In the first room, when traveling to the left, travel on the floating platforms by using Speed Burst and 3D Spring Hopper. Inside a few Durable Blocks.|
|Stage 5||Masked Dedede||Use Stone Mode to push around trucks. One of them is blocking the Rare Sticker.|
|Stage 7||Qbby||In billiards area, travel all the way to the right before climbing the ladder.|
- The music that plays in the research facility in Stage 3 is a remix of Dark Castle's music from Kirby's Dream Land 2.
- The themes in the EX Stage are the "Truck Chase" music from Kirby: Canvas Curse (which in turn is a remix of King Dedede's theme from Kirby's Dream Land), a remix of the Staff Roll music from Kirby's Dream Course, a remix of the music of Stage 6 of Sand Canyon and the minigame theme from Kirby's Dream Land 3, and a remix of the Halberd's music from Kirby's Epic Yarn (which in turn is a remix of Revenge of Meta Knight's music from Kirby Super Star).