Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Royal Road is the home of the regal Queen Sectonia, Taranza, and many insect variants of previously-seen enemies. Sectonia's castle is both medieval and technologically advanced. Multiple stages are made up of locations and settings from previous levels connected by Warp Holes. Here, Kirby rescues the People of the Sky, rescues King Dedede from Taranza's clutches, and battles Floralia's tyrant head-on.
Each boss is fought again across two separate stages. This time, however, they switch up their tactics, using moves usually only reserved for when they have low life. In essence, their movesets closely resemble those of their DX versions.
While this is not the final level in Story Mode, it is in Dededetour. Hanging on Sectonia's wall is the Dimension Mirror which beckons to Shadow Dedede and the evil Dark Meta Knight. Dedede must defeat these villains to complete the sub-game.
The game's last two HAL rooms can be found in Stages 1 and 5. After defeating Gigant Edge in Stage 1, Kirby can fly up into the sky and enter the moon like a door (harkening back to Bubbly Clouds from Kirby's Dream Land). This leads the hero to the HAL Room. In Stage 5, Kirby must wait 86 seconds in the room with the 5x5 3D Securitron blocks. After the time is up, the blocks retract and push out each time with a letter from the word HAL. A door will then appear on the bottom of the screen, leading to a room with Tilt Gondolas and items.
Every Copy Ability in the game can be found here.
- Stage 1: Galacta Knight
- Stage 2: Dark Mind
- Stage 3: Sweet Stuff Drawing
- Stage 4: King Dedede Painting
- Stage 5: Golden Egg Statue
- Stage 7: Magolor
- Stage 8: Taranza
- Stage 5 is the only non-bonus stage in the whole game to contain DX mid-bosses.
- Royal Road is also the only level to have two bonus stages, with one being dedicated to the Hypernova ability entirely.
- The floors and walls in Stages 2 and 4 heavily resemble those seen in Kirby: Canvas Curse's Spectacle Space.
- In Stage 8, Hypernova Kirby is tasked with unfurling a banner at the end of the stage. It features images of Kirby from past games lined up, ending with Hypernova. At the end of the banner is an animated picture of King Dedede and Kirby in Bubbly Clouds. Dedede pounds the ground with his hammer, and the pair jumps in the air. The goal door and a Sun Stone can be found at the end of the banner, as well as a moon image that acts as a door. Taranza's keychain can be found in the secret area after the player descends in a long fall collecting food.
- A remix of the Fountain of Dreams' music plays during the Hypernova section of the second bonus stage.