Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Kirby's Dream Land 3 screenshot
|A place in|
|Theme||Deserts and canyons|
|Bosses||Pon & Con|
|Common enemies||Babut, Batamon, Blipper, Bobin, Bobo, Boten, Bouncy, Bronto Burt, Broom Hatter, Bukiset, Cappy, Chilly, Como, Dekabu, Dogon, Doka, Gabon, Galbo, Gansan, Gordo, Joe, Kabu, Kany, Keke, Loud, Magoo, Mariel, Mony, Nidoo, Oro, Pacto, Pasara, Peloo, Polof, Popon, Propeller, Pteran, Rocky, Sasuke, Shotzo, Sir Kibble, Sparky, Squishy, Tick, Togezo, Waddle Dee, Wapod, Yaban, Zebon|
|“||This is one big sandbox! Don't faint from the heat!”|
|— Instruction manual description • Kirby's Dream Land 3|
Sand Canyon is a level in Kirby's Dream Land 3. It is an arid desert land with many craggy rocks and sandy deserts. There is also a bizarre pyramid that looks like it came from another world. This becomes obvious when Kirby enters inside it.
Kirby, Rick, and Coo are batting Gooey around like a ball. Gooey lands behind on the flower ChuChu is gazing at, and she turns around and scolds everyone. Everyone feels sorry, so Gooey decides to lighten her up by tickling her with his tongue from behind. A startled ChuChu turns around and instinctively punches an astonished Gooey who flies into a wall, making everyone, especially herself, embarrassed (and somewhat shocked) by her temper.
- Stomp the Tulips and not the Geromazudakes.
- Use Clean Kirby to get rid of dust in 2 buildings.
- Guess how many Gordos make a face.
- Reunite Donbe with Hikari.
- Beat the level with ChuChu.
- Assemble R.O.B.
|The following section contains transcluded content from the Database. Source: (view • edit • help)|
Sand Canyon's name may be based off of the name of the Grand Canyon, a real-life landmark in the North America.
- The level is very similar in appearance to the planet Rock Star in Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards. The black pyramid here is very similar to the one visible in the landscape in Rock Star, which is later entered right before the boss fight.
- Sand Canyon is the only level in Kirby's Dream Land 3 that is not in Kirby's Dream Land 2.
- The music used in Stage 2 is a remix of Gourmet Race's theme from Kirby Super Star.
- The monolithic structures that appear in the backgrounds of Stages 3, 4, and 6 are based off those of Stonehenge, a well-known, ancient monument.
- The pyramid's black exterior may have been inspired by the black mineral the ancient Egyptians used to cover the Great Pyramid of Giza centuries ago in the real world.
- The music used in Stage 6 uses a portion of Rainbow Resort's music from Kirby's Adventure.