|“||At the end of each level, you'll have a chance to get a prize from the roulette wheel- including these diary pages. Collect them all to get the whole story.”|
|— Official Kirby and the Rainbow Curse website|
The Secret Diary is a collectible item in Kirby and the Rainbow Curse. Pages of it can be obtained during the Goal Game. It is written and illustrated by Elline, in which she draws various pictures about her thoughts and adventures with Kirby. Some pages also include photographs of them and other characters together.
|Page #||Title||Picture||Written Content|
|1||Nice to Meet Ya!||I made a friend today! His name is Kirby. This guy is called Waddle Dee. New buddies are the best!|
|2||What's the Story?||Claycia stole all the colors! She's a very talented artist, and she loves colors.|
|3||All about Me!||My Profile|
|4||Our Cozy Cave||Hidden entrance; Lobby; Powder Room; Shower; Bathroom; Kirby's Room; Waddle Dee's Room; Party Room; My Room; Secret Room|
|5||Go, Kirby Tank!||Kirby did it! He transformed! Oooh! Next time, he should aim even higher!|
|6||The Real Claycia||Name: Claycia|
Personality: Totally Selfish
Birthday: Probably Winter
Job: Making Shapes
We used to be best friends... But now she scares me!
|7||Beach Snapshots!||Beach Memories|
|8||Our Favorite Hobby||Claycia makes shapes, and I paint them all pretty! At least, we used to...|
|9||Deep-Sea Tour||Kirby Submarine passed with flying colors! I bet there's a big squid lurking down there!|
|10||The Seven Worlds||Claycia used the stolen colors to create seven worlds. But now Kirby's planet is so drab!|
|11||Sky-Flying Boat||Claycia made this amazing flying ship! Bastron is powered by shock waves! These fire a bunch of shots! Pilot seat? Super-scary cannon. Eek! A slide? Hah! I wish!|
|12||The Great Escape||Kirby Rocket's a roaring success! He's stronger than Bastron!|
|14||Traveling by Gondola||I want to ride a gondola through a magical mall!|
|15||A Little Background...||One day, Claycia went all evil and just took off. There had to be something I could do to fix her.|
|16||Favorite Foods||Kirby loves apples. And cherries, hot dogs, and pizza, snap peas, ice cream, blue punch, and grapes! But for me... I just want a deluxe red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, and violet parfait! Delicious!|
|17||Suspicious Switch||No way!|
Who wants to press such a bossy switch?
|18||Kirby's Friends||Check out Kirby's friends from his home planet! They look... weird.|
|19||Junk TV||This is what's playing on the old junky TV.|
|20||Making Copies||There's 2 of everyone in my secret diary!|
|21||Kirby, Party of 2||I wonder if Claycia and I will be friends again. I have my doubts... But when I'm with Kirby, I can do anything!|
|22||All's Well That Ends Well||Yay for happy endings!|
- It is not made clear why Kirby has to collect pages of Elline's Secret Diary, or why these pages are scattered throughout Seventopia.
- The fourth page of the Secret Diary, Our Cozy Cave, marks the second appearance of a toilet in a Kirby game. The first time one appeared was in the Kirby Super Star Ultra version of Revenge of Meta Knight; while not visible under normal circumstances, one of the backgrounds features one.
- Various characters from other Kirby games appear in the Secret Diary. These include Rick, Coo, Kine, and Twizzy on page 13; King Dedede and Meta Knight on page 18; and Kracko, Mr. Bright, Chef Kawasaki, and Pon & Con on page 19.
- The characters on page 18 look very different from their usual appearances. This may be because Elline has never formally met the characters and is drawing them based on information she received from Kirby.
- Meta Knight's design may be inspired by Tuxedo Mask, a protagonist in the Sailor Moon franchise.