|This article is about the henchmen of the Squeaks. For the gang of antagonists in Kirby: Squeak Squad, see Squeaks. For the robotic enemy in Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards, see Squeaky Hammer Machine.|
|“||My friends moving down below are known as the Squeakers. They do most of the intel gathering around here. They're the ones who found out where most of the medals are. But the Squeakers are timid, so that leaves only you to get those medals for me!”|
|— Daroach • Kirby Mass Attack|
The Squeakers make up the bulk of the Squeaks, and appear in Kirby: Squeak Squad and as a cameo in Kirby Mass Attack, as well as in Kirby Star Allies. They make up the lowest rank in Daroach's gang, but there is a very large number of them. Ghost Kirby's ability to control his enemies won't work on them.
There are four colors of Squeakers: blue, green, yellow, and red. The color of the Squeaker determines its special abilities. Squeakers only appear under special circumstances - In a room with a big chest, the Squeakers will replace all of the original enemies in the room to impede Kirby's progress, so one of the high-ranking Squeaks can catch up to Kirby.
In Kirby Star Allies, Daroach can summon Squeakers that will hop around. They can only be summoned when Spinni has already been summoned.
- Yellow Squeakers are capable of jumping in mid-air. They actively pursue Kirby, potentially running into pits or spikes themselves when doing so. In some levels, lone Yellow Squeakers can be found with a large Treasure Chest in tow.
- Green Squeakers throw normal sized bombs, similar to the ones that Bomb Kirby throws. They can still steal Treasure Chests like the yellow version, but only if the Treasure Chest is near it, they can still still throw bombs as a means of defense even in this state.
- Blue Squeakers only appear in in the Squeaks treasure areas, and throw giant, powerful bombs. They throw slower than Green Squeakers and the bombs take longer to detonate, and have to be Super Inhaled.
- Since Red Squeakers are still listed in the enemy data despite not being used in-game, they can be loaded through hacking like any other Squeaker. Its behavior is somewhat of a combination of the green and the yellow Squeaker. It can double jump, but not infinitely like the yellow Squeaker, and it will throw normal-sized bombs just like the green Squeaker.
In Kirby Mass Attack, Squeakers appear on the bottom of the Touch Screen when the Kirbys are talking to Daroach in his airship. Daroach also mentions that the Squeakers are field agents who search for medals across the Popopo Islands.
All Squeakers have some mouse-like traits, such as the faces and ears, but the rest of the body resembles a limbless ball with a small tail like a tadpole.
- A blue Squeaker appears as a sticker in Super Smash Bros. Brawl. This sticker increases Direct Attack by 4 when applied by anybody.
- Even though they are never seen in the final game, red Squeakers appear in many debug rooms.