Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This article is about the helper. For the Copy Ability it is a helper of, see Starship.|
Kirby Super Star Ultra sprite
The Starship is a unique helper appearing in Kirby Super Star and its remake. It is unique because of the fact that it only appears during the two-player mode of Milky Way Wishes (during the battle with Galactic Nova Nucleus), the two-player mode of Revenge of the King (during the battle with Kabula), and that it is also the only helper for a Final Weapon Copy Ability (in this case, Starship). Unlike all other helpers, Starship does not appear as an enemy anywhere.
The Starship looks like a metallic bug with large blue eyes. It is gold, has horns on the top and bottom of its head, and engines in the back of it, all giving it a slight resemblance to Heavy Lobster.
- The Starship is the only helper in Kirby Super Star Ultra that is not used in Helper to Hero, due to the fact that it only appears in the battle with Galactic Nova Nucleus, and the battle with Kabula.
- When the helper survives the boss, it appears in the next scene as a random playable helper. This may imply that the Starship is merely being piloted by it from inside, and that it is not sentient.
- The Starship is also the only helper without an equivalent enemy.
- In Kirby Super Star, the Starship is called "Helper" in its helper icon. This was fixed in the remake, however, having it share the same name as the ability.
- Although the Starship was given a unique icon in Kirby Super Star, it re-uses the Starship ability's icons in the remake for reasons unknown.