I know that you think that since Spiky Geg is a Geg, the articles should be merged. But if you want to think like that then why haven't you yet marked carry dee, waddle dee, bandanna waddle dee, gold waddle dee, and big waddle dee to be merged, to?
- Those characters belong to the same species, and yes, they all get a mention on the Waddle Dee page. Geg and Spiky Geg are both small articles, so it makes sense to merge them into one. After all, why should every Geg but one appear on an article? They should all be grouped together for logical reasons.
- We can't quite do that for Waddle Dee. While every type of Waddle Dee is mentioned on there, we can't just merge every Dee-related article on there -- it would overflow with information. That would be the equivalent of merging every single copy ability on one page. NerdyBoutKirbyServes you right! 17:48, June 2, 2013 (UTC)
True. All in favor, say square root of -1. (Math!(Also I))
With the exceptions of the generic name "Geg" and Spiky Geg, we seem to have gotten the Geg names from The Spriter's Resource. However, no text in-game actually confirms the names Mech Geg, Dust Geg, or Crumb Geg. As for the Japanese:
- Spiky Geg: バリオエッグ (Burr O'Egg)
- Dust Geg: オエッグ (O'Egg)
- Mech Geg: メカオエッグ (Mecha O'Egg)
- Crumb Geg: パカオエッグ (Paka O'Egg)