3D Classics Version
It has enough differences to be split. Let's vote.
1. 126.96.36.199 04:10, February 14, 2012 (UTC)
Do Not Split
- LinkTheLefty 19:05, March 15, 2012 (UTC)
CommentsWhat differences would that be, by what measure is it "enough" for a split, and why would a split article present the information better? Poyo! 07:39, February 14, 2012 (UTC)
- It has different glitches.
- Controls may be changed.
- There naturally is a 3D effect, but when on, the background darkens.
- The title screen is different.
- The article notes the slight touch-ups to Crash's flashing effects.
- The file select is on the touch screen.
- The manual has Kirby and King Dedede talking and references to Kirby's Dream Land.
Also, until this has been decided, keep the Split tag on. It's not like Kirby Super Star and Kirby Super Star Ultra are merged! 188.8.131.52 23:20, February 17, 2012 (UTC)
- The differences are not justfiable enough; minor control scheme, visual changes. A short list on the current article would cover all the material for the new article. Unless someone else has something to add to the discussion I'm closing the post on this note. Poyo! 09:40, February 18, 2012 (UTC)
- AFAICT, KSS and KSSU aren't merged because there's actually notable differences; new sub-games, new bosses, a couple new Helpers, etc.
The 3D Classics version is basically the same thing, but a minor revamp (again, like with KSS and KSSU, KNiDL has actual differences that justify it being separate).--Starman125 Eh, nice armor. Uh, sure, thanks. 16:27, February 18, 2012 (UTC)
- Nightmare in Dream Land has enough substantial differences to have a clear separate article. 3D Classics: Kirby's Adventure is far closer to the NES version. That said, we should acknowledge that it IS another remake, as the game engine was replicated for the 3D effect. Basically, think of the 2011 release of Sonic the Hedgehog CD - that's considered a remake due to differences in presentation and game programming but on the surface it looks like an enhanced port. LinkTheLefty 19:05, March 15, 2012 (UTC)
Would it be considered a stretch to say that all the enemies in KA are male? The tutorial for the Ice ability says "freeze an enemy and then toss him!" (1:19 of this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJXM4EPbPe0). NerdyBoutKirby BZZZZZ! 00:32, August 29, 2014 (UTC)
- That might be a stretch, but that's all we've got for now. Might as well make them male until further complications. IqskirbyDoin' like Duck Tales! 00:43, August 29, 2014 (UTC)
NES Remix 2 and Ultimate NES Remix
So... our little bit on this page about NES Remix 2 is uhm... very underwritten? We need to get that filled out now, and, on top of this, now there's Ultimate NES Remix (which I own and have 100% completed) that also has Kirby's Adventure challenges in it, so we'll want to add that, too. I can do all the work for that one (I was thinking we could do a subpage of "List of Kirby's Adventure Challenges in NES Remix 2" (and same for Ultimate) with a list of all the challenges and a screenshot for each? I could do that for Ultimate but somebody else would need to do that for NES Remix 2. What do you all think? --Giokutalkuser 22:54, March 12, 2015 (UTC)
- I've found videos for Remix 2, but they're not exclusively KA. IqskirbyI'm wearing green. No pinching. 02:09, March 13, 2015 (UTC)
- Is there enough challenge stages in NES Remix to warrant a page? If it's less than 6, I'm pretty sure that we could just have a list with some short descriptions on the page. Paul2 Walky, at your service! 11:50, March 13, 2015 (UTC)
- I real like each game in NES Remix has about 10-20 challenges, in which not every challenge is only one part. They can have as much as 7 parts to it I think. This also isn't including the Remix stages that Kirby appears in, so that's a bit more. I've kind of been holding the idea of making a page for NES Remix 2, but I haven't actually made much progress to it. Just a future project. IqskirbyI'm wearing green. No pinching. 12:01, March 13, 2015 (UTC)
- Yes, there are quite a few KA challenges in them; like I said I have Ultimate NES Remix and it was quite a few; including Remix stages such as playing as Toad from SMB2 in KA and picking up star blocks to throw at Kirby enemies; and things like Kirby being in a SMB level collecting coins; and then there are Remix stages that include 6 or so stages from different games and Kirby is sometimes included in those. Like I said if I get some agreement that its a good idea to make that list for Ultimate NES Remix I can go for it no problem~ --Giokutalkuser 15:49, March 13, 2015 (UTC)
- I just have a small problem with making it a "List of" page: for every one of those pages, we have an article for that game besides the cameos. NES REMIX 2 and Ultimate NES REMIX don't have their own pages. Now, I understand that we probably won't have much content for said pages, the Smash Bros. pages don't have a lot of content either, so I don't see a big problem with making them full "NES REMIX 2" and "Ultimate NES REMIX" pages instead of reducing them to "List" pages. IqskirbyI'm wearing green. No pinching. 19:55, March 13, 2015 (UTC)
- Well the idea was that those lists would attach to this page; the amount of space needed to talk about what Kirby's Adventure's role in the NES Remix games is would fit on this page and do not need their own articles. The lists of challenges however would not fit on this page. --Giokutalkuser 20:15, March 13, 2015 (UTC)
Hey so sorry for my absence again the last few days; I'm on Spring Break now (though gonna be busy with big senior project, but I can spend a little time here), I will be getting to work on the Ultimate NES Remix KA stage list; I'll just make a list to begin with but I'll get working adding images later in April when school slows down for me again~ --Giokutalkuser 00:29, March 21, 2015 (UTC)