I am fixing some of the pages in this wiki, adding the links (even with broken links), and correcting typos.
I am a special ed student and sometimes not good at English. I also helping this wiki.
- I am also Autisim, in 5.3 Reading Level, and the others...
English vs. Math Skills
- I am not good at English and I don't have to pass the english exit exam at high school in 2010, because Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger changed the law to make Special Ed students don't need the pass the CAHSEE to graduate in High School. And I am very lucky to graduate at my high school!!!
- I am a college student and I finished Read 95 last semester and I am in Read 97 now.
- I am good at Math and I did pass the math exit exam at my sophmore year at my high school, since 2008.
- I took Algebra 1, Geometry, Algebra 2, and Trigonometry/Pre-Calculus and I am the only Special Ed Student in my class in Geometry (not the whole school), only Sp ED in Algebra 2, and only Sp ED in Trigonometry/Pre-Calculus (Because there is only 1 class room in my high school).
Hey Bros., I'm Dark Gary from Nintendo Week.
My Creative Skills
- I am also a game artist in DigiPen Institute of Technology for 2011 for college. I made 3 games and 1 animation in my ProjectFUN workshop class in 2007-2010.
- Forest Monkey - 2007 (Required Systems- Unknown) TBA
- Grocery Market - 2008 (Required Systems- Unknown) TBA
- Police Fighter - 2009 (Required Systems- Microsoft XNA & Visual Studio, plus Xbox 360 controllers only)
- Haunted Game (Animation) - 2010 (Required Systems- QuickTime)
- I'm also a Club Nintendo member to take surveys from my Nintendo games and collect cool rewards like Game & Watch Collection 1 & 2 for the Nintendo DS, Grill-off with Ultra Hand for the WiiWare, and other rewards using My Coins.
- If you want to? Click here to registered Club Nintendo.
- I am also a Nintendo fan.
- I also have WarioWare: D.I.Y. & Showcase.
My Favorite Things
My Favorite Video Games
This is Solid Snake calling...
Roy using his critical attack
I can't wait for this game to be released in the U.S., but they didn't announce yet about the U.S. release. :(
My Favorite Anime
My Favorite Non-Anime
I am also editor of
- Super Mario Wiki - Just for WarioWare: D.I.Y. on microgames. (List of Downloadable Microgames in WarioWare: D.I.Y. & List of Contests in WarioWare: D.I.Y.)
- Nintendo Week Wiki - To help because, StrawberryFlowermaster42 can't connect to his Wii anymore, so that I can help. (My Profile)
- Nintendo Wiki - Mostly (My Profile)
- Pokemon Wiki - Mostly (My Profile)
- Punch-Out!! Wiki - Mostly (My Profile)
- Earthbound/Mother Wiki - Mostly (My Profile)
- Fire Emblem Wiki - Morely (My Profile)
- Professor Layton Wiki (My Profile)
- Golden Sun Wiki (My Profile)
- Avatar Wiki (My Profile)
- Star Fox Wiki (My Profile)
- Excite Wiki (My Profile)
- DigiPen icon - November 2010 to May 16, 2011 (past)
- Roy FE 6 icon - May 16, 2011 to June 15, 2011 (past)
- Marth FE 12 icon - June 15, 2011 to unknown (current)
'''[[User:DigiPen92|<font color="red">Digi</font><font color="gray">Pen92</font>]]''' ([[User talk:DigiPen92|talk]] • [[User:DigiPen92#Notes|other wikis]]) http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080602162415/fireemblem/images/5/56/Monk_animation.gif
- - because Vulmen said that the sprite is too tall
'''[[User:King Marth 64|<font color="blue">King Marth 64</font>]]''' ([[User talk:King Marth 64|talk]] • [[User:King Marth 64#Other Wikis|other wikis]]) http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100721073131/fireemblem/images/8/83/Marthsingle_lord_sword.gif
- because Rassidy said the sprite is still too tall and I shrunk it down to 25px.
'''[[User:King Marth 64|<font color="blue">King Marth 64</font>]]''' ([[User talk:King Marth 64|talk]] • [[User:King Marth 64#Other Wikis|other wikis]]) http://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k576/DigiPen92/Marthsprite.gif
'''[[User:King Marth 64|<font color="blue">King Marth 64</font>]]''' ([[User talk:King Marth 64|talk]] • [[User:King Marth 64#Other Wikis|other wikis]]) http://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k576/DigiPen92/25px-Marthsprite.gif