Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Entrance: Warps into the stage.
- Pulls out a grey star in the style of the "Item Get" pose from the Legend of Zelda games.
- A dark energy emits from Magolor, with him glaring and chuckling sinisterly.
- Magolor twirls in a circle.
- Victory Poses:
- Happily shakes his hands and says "Thank you! Thank you!"
- Magolor salutes to the camera, then boards the Lor Starcutter and flies off in it.
- Looks proudly while the Platinum Medal from his game appearances is on his chest.
- Lost Pose: Claps at the winner.
- Speed: 3/10
- Power: 4/10
- Weight: 2/10
- Stamina: 7/10
Standard Special: Star Cut
Taken from Mirror Kirby, Magolor shoots a barrage of stars forward. Also like Mirror Kirby, these stars can deflect projectiles, and each one deals around 5% damage.
Side Special: Magolor Dash
Taken from Kirby's 20th Anniversary Collection, where Magolor will twirl in the direction he's facing. A good move to speed out of danger. Deals around 30% damage.
Up Special: Teleport
...That's it. Deals no damage.
Down Special: Mirror barrier
Magolor summons a barrier around him, which can protect him from projectile attacks. Deals no damage.
Final Smash: Magolor.EX
Magolor dawns the Master Crown and becomes the form of his boss fight's first stage. His moveset has now changed to a more powerful one that has every attack deal over 50% damage. It lasts for about 20 seconds.