Tiny Cannon KatRC image
Can you please take for me a image from the Tiny Cannon of Kirby and the Rainbow Curse, I don't have a Wii U or Wi-Fi to get the image!
LuisYKW12 (talk, workshop) Nice man, but the wizard is undeterred! 21:56 08/04/2015 (Brasilia timezone, Brazil)
- I'll look for one. Perhaps Tiny Cannon should be merged with List of environmental elements. NerdyBoutKirby We help each other out, you see. 03:32, April 9, 2015 (UTC)
- True, but it has a very small impact on the series as a whole. Cannon only has its own article because it has appeared in most of the games. Tiny Cannon has appeared in two. NerdyBoutKirby We help each other out, you see. 06:45, April 10, 2015 (UTC)
- In this case, a merge just makes the most sense. You can merge with Cannon or List of environmental elements; pick one. NerdyBoutKirby We help each other out, you see. 21:49, April 10, 2015 (UTC)
I've created the Flame Cobra page?
Man, something happens with flame cobra page, in the historic, it's saying that I've created the page, you know what is this bug?
LuisYKW12 (talk, workshop) We will, we will, rock you! 17:52 11/04/2015 (Brasilia timezone, Brazil)
- I know why. All it says is that you moved Flame Garaga to Flame Cobra--you didn't make it, you moved it. It shouldn't make too much of a difference, though, so don't worry about it. =] NerdyBoutKirby We help each other out, you see. 21:09, April 11, 2015 (UTC)
Block the User NathanAndKirby?
So there's a user called NathanAndKirby and he's been creating pages out of other people's workshops and a page without information and with a wrong title . Do you think you should block him? August347 (talk) 00:29, April 13, 2015 (UTC)
- Well, he just don't know the rules here, he just need to "go to the school"!
LuisYKW12(talk, workshop) We will, we will, rock you! 21:46 12/04/2015 (Brasilia timezone, Brazil)
- While he may be learning, I still display concern towards him. He may not be making articles left and right, or pulling concent from others' workshops, but it seems the majority of his edits have been undone, and that's not something to be particularly proud of. We need a bit of quality edits from this guy. Something needs to change one way or another. IqskirbyHi there. 00:20, April 25, 2015 (UTC)
- Agreed. I'll talk with him and see if something changes. Feel free to chime in if I miss something. NerdyBoutKirby We help each other out, you see. 02:30, April 25, 2015 (UTC)
Articles that you've created
- What would you like? NerdyBoutKirby We help each other out, you see. 18:09, April 19, 2015 (UTC)
So, I have this picture that can be used to complete a table in the enemy info article. Should I simply crop out the images of each enemy, or should each card be constructed in their entireties? IqskirbyHi there. 01:11, April 24, 2015 (UTC)
- Good idea, Ian. But you might like what I found on the web: http://www.vizzed.com/play/kirby-64-the-crystal-shards-n64-online-nintendo-64-9059-user-screenshots#user-screenshots
- There are full-sized images of each card already! Talk about our lucky day. All we (or, more specifically, you) have to do is crop out the backgrounds, leaving each card intact. Some characters like 02 and HR-E extend off the card, so you'll need to take extra care in cutting those out. Sound good? NerdyBoutKirby We help each other out, you see. 06:56, April 24, 2015 (UTC)
- I'd recommend cropping them all with some blank space on the left and right, making each image the exact same size. That way all the images will line up perfectly when entered into the table. NerdyBoutKirby We help each other out, you see. 20:42, April 24, 2015 (UTC)
Do you mind geting all the artwork that we don't have (if any) from here, here, here, here, here, and here. I've got to not be the only one around here that gets some of these official Kirby Artworks from these PDFs! August347 (talk) 20:38, April 25, 2015 (UTC)
- We have most if not all of those images already. The only ones we might not have are a few from KDL3. NerdyBoutKirby We help each other out, you see. 07:57, April 26, 2015 (UTC)
- I didn't see most of the Kirby: Squeak Squad artwork of Kirby on the Kirby page and it took me almost an hour to get those pictures of the artwork for the Kirby page from the Kirby: Squeak Squad Manual PDF and put the artworks on the page! That was 17 pictures of the Kirby's artworks from that we didn't have! Plus two of the Squeaker's artwork from Kirby: Squeak Squad makes 19! Are you sure we ''have most if not all of those images already''? August347 (talk) 21:03, April 26, 2015 (UTC)
Hello! Here are the SSB3DS screenshots I took. I don't think you've responded on Miiverse yet, so I added them here! Please tell me what you think, and if they should be added to the pages. Sorry that a Waddle Dee got into the Bonkers pic. I literally had one second left in the match. I later found out that King Dedede had paid that Waddle Dee to do the photobomb. Anyway, here they are! WaddleDooFan77 Twice the awesomeness! 17:16, May 4, 2015 (UTC)