- 1 (6/30/2009 - 5/21/2012)
- 2 (5/23/2012 - 9/12/2013)
- 3 (10/1/2013 - 6/7/2014)
- 4 (6/7/2014 - 4/6/2015)
- 5 (8/4/2015 - 3/25/2016)
Just thought I'd let you know that it looks like I will be able to get Kirby: Planet Robobot on release day after all! :D And that of course means I will be much more helpful on getting stuff done on here! --Giokutalkuser 01:30, April 4, 2016 (UTC)
- Glad to hear it! We'll need all the help we can get in June. NerdyBoutKirby Feeble-minded Kirbys! 04:25, April 4, 2016 (UTC)
- You got it. Keep up the good work! NerdyBoutKirby Feeble-minded Kirbys! 17:19, April 17, 2016 (UTC)
I wasn't going to mention this if it didn't continue, but the Kirby: Planet Robobot talk page seems to be increasingly becoming a place for theories and game chat. Should we let that slide, or suggest to take that discussion to a blog? Paul2 ➨ ➨ You've been... robobotized! 12:07, April 23, 2016 (UTC)
- If it keeps going, I'll step in and handle it. This should all stop or slow down in a few days when KPR releases in Japan. NerdyBoutKirby Feeble-minded Kirbys! 18:16, April 23, 2016 (UTC)
While on the topic of this game, but not on a topic directly corresponding to the above, there's been some article creation—but not the kind we want to see, at least, not yet. I'm sure you've noticed it, and it's an issue that I want to fix/minimize, if possible. People are either making articles that are in the works already (probably due to ignorance, which is understandable) or shouldn't even exist yet because the game's not out (English release, I'm going to ignore the Japanese stuff until we absolutely need it). This makes this wiki prone to subpar articles (which requires the extra steps of deletion and reconstruction), spoilers (let's not ruin this game for others), and Japanese content as a result of impatience which will later get replaced by English content. IqskirbyBihm Masheen Gahn! 15:18, April 24, 2016 (UTC)
- I don't have a big problem with spoilers after the game is released in Japan--that's what spoiler templates are for. It's when we get spoilers before the game's release anywhere that we have a problem, since all the information is unfounded by credible sources. As for premature article creation, I'm willing to let it slide this game if it's within reason. My standards for article quality are pretty high, after all, and not everyone is suited to do that in one try. Perhaps Gioku should create some sort of Claimed Articles page for Wiki navigation and then make a PSA on KWTwitter to minimize repetition. NerdyBoutKirby Feeble-minded Kirbys! 16:21, April 24, 2016 (UTC)
- Yeah, I'm getting quite tired of this repetition. Part of me almost wants to keep the article, not out of laziness, but so that others could just build up on it; since that's not our current standard for these ones though, I'm still setting them up for deletion. IqskirbyBihm Masheen Gahn! 11:40, April 25, 2016 (UTC)
I'm new here but I wanted to ask someone about maybe adding a new subcategory to characters in Kirby RBAY "Animals in Kirby RBAY" with non monster wildlife like sheep and flotzo?
We may have a problem. This person put up numerous edits to the Planet Robobot page. While it may be constructive, we have no idea where the information came from and some of it seems quite far-fetched. Think you can do something about it? Thanks. IqskirbyBihm Masheen Gahn! 12:05, April 27, 2016 (UTC)
- I'm willing to let it last until tomorrow. We can confirm it then. NerdyBoutKirby Feeble-minded Kirbys! 15:10, April 27, 2016 (UTC)
Robobot Armor info
As I understand it, there's been a massive amount of info pouring onto the wiki regarding KPR for a couple days now, and I've decided to try to avoid reading it until the English release of the game. Since this new info is Japanese, we may not be totally sure of everything, but I was wondering if there was any concrete information from this info about Robobot Armor I could use for making the page. Thanks in advance! Paul2 ➨ ➨ You've been... robobotized! 21:32, April 28, 2016 (UTC)
- It's true that the game released physically and digitally in Japan today, so we're seeing things that weren't seen before. However, all story- and boss-relevant information we've been getting is officially from the English version. In other words, everything that's being typed is completely true and correct by our standards. It's possible all the articles (minus the claimed ones) will be created by short-term users while the three of us are shielding our eyes from spoilers, long before the game is even in our hands.
- Truth be told, I'm partially considering dropping out of work here until late May. I'm definitely sticking around for a week or two more, but these constant spoilers are going to drive me insane, especially if they last a whole month. NerdyBoutKirby Feeble-minded Kirbys! 21:45, April 28, 2016 (UTC)
- It's definitely an unfortunate situation for those of us who don't want spoilers. In fact, in many ways, it would be more comfortable if we didn't allow them to add these spoilers yet, except for what was announced in English. However, there's really no good reason not to, other than the fact that it spoils the game big-time long before the non-Japanese release.
- Yep, sacrifices must be made in our line of work. I just have difficulty adjusting to it with each game release. I think it's slightly worse this time around, though, since the official English info can't be altered or misconstrued in any way, and it encourages even more article creation than Japanese info. I'll probably stick around, but I don't plan on improving any of the new content until I've played that far--that'll be awhile.
- If there's one thing that is comforting about this, it's the confirmation that this game will have a good story. KTD's story is one of the main reasons I dislike that game, so it's good to know KPR will be an improvement. NerdyBoutKirby Feeble-minded Kirbys! 01:24, April 29, 2016 (UTC)
- I've decided not to read the story, but I trust your judgement that it's a good one.
Kirby's Dreamland 3 Talk
Hi! I'm glad you like them!, yes, I'm using the Zsnes emulator and it's great! the rom is a little bit glitchy (a lottle in some parts) but other than that it's really nice to play and take screens. I feel like KD3 has been left out a lot, it deserves more attention. Phlintorres98 (talk) 23:22, May 4, 2016 (UTC)
- Agreed. I believe some of the enemies may be missing screenshots. If it's no trouble, would you mind looking through the list and capturing images of the missing characters? NerdyBoutKirby Feeble-minded Kirbys! 23:27, May 4, 2016 (UTC)
- I'm on it!
Oh no i'm sorry i'm sorry I'll try to make it up
- I'm afraid not; that's a highly specific database component. Love the enthusiasm, though. NerdyBoutKirby Feeble-minded Kirbys! 00:40, May 5, 2016 (UTC)