I've checked it just now, and the pictures I've seen there look pretty broken, and not really worthwhile, so I wouldn't recommend it.--Starman125Experienced in both templates,and patrolling 23:34, May 23, 2012 (UTC)
I guess you're right... but the Boxy and Golem sprites look up to code, so I'll use them if I have permission (not sure whose, but I'm tempted to use them anyway).
Also, do you know how many exact-size screenshots we have of Strato Patrol EOS? One thing I've found is that when sprites aren't available alone, they're probably available in the final product. NerdyBoutKirby Smooth as Italian ice -- Ooh! Cold! 23:41, May 23, 2012 (UTC)
- Not sure, it's never crossed my mind until now.--Starman125Experienced in both templates,and patrolling 23:43, May 23, 2012 (UTC)
Have you ever been to the Kirby Wiki chat? You should probably go to it some time; a lot more people can be there than you think. If you're using Monobook, just add "?useskin=Oasis" to the URL.--Starman125Experienced in both templates,and patrolling 02:48, June 3, 2012 (UTC)
Sprite feverEditPoyo! 15:19, June 10, 2012 (UTC)
- Thanks for the recognition! I really should get some official title, like "Sprite Overlord" or something. I won't get one, but it would be cool if I did. NerdyBoutKirby If you tilt and tumble, you're gonna fall over. 15:24, June 10, 2012 (UTC)
- I just have a question. Where did you get all those new Kirby Mass Attack sprites? Thanks in advance! Kirbyfan103 01:30, June 12, 2012 (UTC)
- I grabbed a ROM of Kirby Mass Attack recently, put it into an emulator, and grab screenshots. I do a lot of complicated stuff from there, but the end result is a sprite! NerdyBoutKirby If you tilt and tumble, you're gonna fall over. 22:36, June 12, 2012 (UTC)
Sprite sections Edit
Fine. I just think it would save us some trouble if Baby Soarar or Megatank were to reappear a year from now. If you want, I'll stop. NerdyBoutKirby If you tilt and tumble, you're gonna fall over. 23:41, June 13, 2012 (UTC)
- It's probably more convenient and less redundant to stop.--Starman125Kine? Is that you? 01:32, June 18, 2012 (UTC)
Use the octopus enmy from mass attack.
AND I LOVE YOUR PICTURES!
IT THE OCTOPUS ENEMY FROM MASS ATTACK!
Octotzo sprite plz!
- I get that you're excited, but please stop messaging me. You'll have to be patient. NerdyBoutKirby If you tilt and tumble, you're gonna fall over. 16:28, June 14, 2012 (UTC)
I gonna put your kirby mass attack sprite in my user.
I don't think I got my message across. I repeat, enough messages. Thanks, NerdyBoutKirby If you tilt and tumble, you're gonna fall over. 17:05, June 14, 2012 (UTC)
- YES! NerdyBoutKirby If you tilt and tumble, you're gonna fall over. 17:26, June 14, 2012 (UTC)
20th Anniversary Game Error Edit
In the section on the homepage about the 20th anniversary game, it incorrectly states:
- Kirby's Adventure (Game Boy)
- Oops. Fixed it. Poyo! 04:00, June 17, 2012 (UTC)
Tortle ammo Edit
- Would you recommend I put them on the fatso's page, then? NerdyBoutKirby If you tilt and tumble, you're gonna fall over. 02:34, June 20, 2012 (UTC)
Snail puppets Edit
I thought the days of vandals were over. I guess not. Please stop deleting the information, pirticuarly on Gemra.
Fumutan wanna battle? no thanks. 17:11, June 22, 2012 (UTC)
- According to page history NBK removed your trivia addition. That's hardly vandalism. Settle article conflicts the proper way, start by not calling names. Poyo! 17:55, June 22, 2012 (UTC)
Starship helper Edit
Okay, I'm not able to do so at the moment, and I can't do this using an emulator. It would have to be a rather low-quality snapshot from a camera; how would two emulators connect? I thought it was fishy that TSR had no icons for Starship helper, but yesterday I learned that they are the same as the Kirby ones. Nintendo was slightly lazier with KSSU's icon of Starship helper than with the unique one in KSS.
The thing about the "stop Marx's mad plan" is on both descriptions, and the pause icons are the same -- you wouldn't be able to tell if Kirby or the helper paused. If I add an image of both icons (touchscreen), will you take my word for the pause picture? There's no way to prove this without it being the same as Kirby's.
I'm not mad, and I'll take an actual photo or two in a couple days (I'm thinkin' Sunday). I've been waiting months to find this truth and it doesn't feel appreciated much =|. I haven't checked to see if my edit was undone, but I'll (attempt) to prove myself correct before I do anything about it. Sincerely, NerdyBoutKirby If you tilt and tumble, you're gonna fall over. 03:47, June 27, 2012 (UTC)
- Just upload the picture here on the talkpage. All I need is proof.--Starman125Kine? Is that you? 04:10, June 27, 2012 (UTC)
Schnoz; Roguemole Edit
The "Big Schnoz" and "Giant Schnoz" articles you can go ahead and make. As for the whole Roguemole thing, I'm a bit confused about it too. I've brought up the issue before here.--Starman125Kine? Is that you? 23:22, July 8, 2012 (UTC)
To be honest, I'm a bit skeptical about making those articles. While most of them have valid names and are actual in-game elements, I'm just not sure. Try asking Changtau about this.--Starman125Kine? Is that you? 05:08, July 9, 2012 (UTC)
Satellites and switches Edit
The mushroom satellites, I'm a bit skeptical about. As for the switches... maybe mention them on the main Switch article? That seems about right for now.--Starman125Kine? Is that you? 21:04, July 15, 2012 (UTC)
Changtau is more on the technical side of things, so that's another side of the spectrum.
Mainly, what an admin is expected to do is block problem users (or, simply warn them, depending on what they've done), delete any unneeded articles, and basically keep the wiki safe from such.
If you're encouraged to be a technical admin like Changtau, then go ahead and learn about it, but if you'd rather be a regular admin like I am, I'm always willing to give advice.
- Wow, I have a choice? =]
- I guess I'd just like to be a typical admin. I have dozens of things I intend to accomplish, and I don't have time to learn anything new! You are a pretty good admin, by the way. In that case, I'm up for the challenge! Where do I enlist? NerdyBoutKirby Never forget me! 02:57, July 17, 2012 (UTC)
Dream CollectionEditDream Collection is just a simultaneous re-release of six past games. I think saying that an ability or <whatever-article-name> is featured in there is redundant if it's in the re-releases. Currently all those 3DS and Wii VC re-releases are not accounted for either in latest appearances or categories. The much more viable candidates are content apart from the 6 games, like Smash in the new Challenge mode, for instance. The final category structure will probably include the master categories from the 6 games and the individual ones like that. Poyo! 05:35, July 21, 2012 (UTC)
The last 3 are from an old Japanese blog. Each one of them is from one of the old Japanese guidebooks. Don't worry though, I'm cross-referencing every image I find with the few sparse pictures of the guidebooks we have (particularly from KRR; they were going to scan them but never got around to it). The reason a lot of them look questionable is because they're super low quality. I'm currently trying to salvage as many as I can, because there's no way they're going to see the light of day otherwise.
Just in case that wasn't enough, here's a scan where you can make out the Mega Titan and Mr. Frosty artwork. http://kirbysrainbowresort.net/P1130303_kirbybookpreview8.png EmptyStar (talk) 21:55, July 23, 2012 (UTC)
- That's enough for me. Thanks, NerdyBoutKirby Never forget me! 22:00, July 23, 2012 (UTC)
Chuckie & HurlyEdit
- Thanks. I don't blame you for doubting it. NerdyBoutKirby Never forget me! 22:55, July 25, 2012 (UTC)
I noticed you've been uploading a ton of high quality screenshots. Are you using an emulator? If so, would you mind filling up some of the empty galleries of some of the level pages? Ones like Cabbage Cavern, Vocal Volcano, and ones like those. The person I had working on that in the past is no longer here, and it would really benefit the wiki if we could get some nice level screens. Just something to consider. Thanks. EmptyStar (talk) 00:23, July 26, 2012 (UTC)
- Ah, alright. Good enough for me. Though if you have the time before moving onto the next game, would you mind just taking a few generic screens of each of the Mass Attack levels? Just get them uploaded and I'll take care of the rest. The last level redesign project ended in failure once our screen guy left, so I'd hate for that to be the case again, haha. EmptyStar (talk) 19:13, July 28, 2012 (UTC)
- Well, in the past I was able to have at least 6 images per page. But the person I allocated to capture screenshots in the past really did nothing besides help with the level redesign project... You're doing more here though, so maybe 3 images per page? I don't mean 3 per stage, just 3 for the entire level. So 3 times the 5 levels in the game comes out to a total of 15 screenshots overall. That's doable right? You don't even need to put them on my talk page; I scan through the "new images" section at least once per day so I'll get them linked myself. And yes, the images you get will go to the gallery section of these pages: Dedede Resort, Sand Canyon, Necro Nebula, ect. EmptyStar (talk) 02:52, July 29, 2012 (UTC)
- I used to double up on the images like that, but it started to look really cheesy once you notice the same image is used on another page as well. I'll probably end up using them to flesh out the galleries anyway, but I'd definitely like some exclusive images for the level pages. Keep in mind that I'm in no real rush to update the level pages, so you can take your time getting each image and do it at your convenience. I suggest just snapping a picture here as you play through the levels in order to get the screenshots of other things (like Bat). That's up to you though. Thanks! Oh, and congratulations on being made an admin! =)EmptyStar (talk) 19:22, July 30, 2012 (UTC)
- Is there any place where I can learn how to do everything I have earned the power to do? For example, I have no idea how to delete pages or block ill-meaning users. NerdyBoutKirby Never forget me! 02:33, July 27, 2012 (UTC)
- What's in that guide, plus you now have access to the MediaWiki namespace (which has over 5,000 configuration pages on its own), Special:WikiFeatures, and Special:ThemeDesigner. WikiFeatures lets you turn optional features such as chat on or off, while ThemeDesigner is an easy (but self-limiting) way to customize the global site skin; on Kirby Wiki it's almost completely overridden by our custom CSS. Your Special:RecentChanges now has an admin-only bar leading to Special:AdminDashboard. This page is mostly the same as Special:SpecialPages but it also tracks daily traffic of the site, if that interests you. Congratulations! Poyo! 05:30, July 27, 2012 (UTC)
- I used Desmume's DS emulator, and I'm not sure which ROM I grabbed. NerdyBoutKirby Never forget me! 00:46, August 1, 2012 (UTC)
Huh! You're right. I just checked the manual for KatAM and sure enough the plural is indeed Kirbys. Haha, whoops grammar had me thinking otherwise. Thanks for catching that, and I'll be correcting other instances like those that I made later. As for the Roguemole thing, I think we should just get on it now on the talk page asap before we just forget about it. I don't think we've actually ever successfully merged/ split a page after the fact like that. And where did I make the Dream Land mistakes? I usually don't get that wrong. EmptyStar (talk) 03:32, August 1, 2012 (UTC)
- K great. Hopefully the matter will be resolved within the week. I think I was on hiatus during the HR-D3 split, so it's nice to know that this stuff gets done. EmptyStar (talk) 04:14, August 1, 2012 (UTC)
Pinball elements Edit
It all looks very interesting, but I'm afraid I'm not the person to ask about this. Consult with Changtau on the subject of creating those articles.--Starman125Kine? Is that you? 16:58, August 3, 2012 (UTC)
I agree with and applaud most of what you do around the wiki, including restoring the talk page content, but this is an incorrect application of administrator privileges. You should read up on wikipedia:Wikipedia:Administrators's reading list and wikipedia:Wikipedia:Administrators' how-to guide,
especiallyPoyo! 06:17, August 14, 2012 (UTC)
Red Star, Blue Star Edit
KRR's Pinball Land Edit
If they were the ones who took the images originally, the best course of action would be to credit them for the individual images used to make the one.--Starman125What weapon do I have? Answer: A club.(Want to see another weapon? Refresh the page!) 20:32, August 23, 2012 (UTC)
CC'ed message EditPoyo! 06:57, August 29, 2012 (UTC)
- I've read it and I like the idea of a quiz. Would one person in particular create the questions, or would lots of editors contribute? NerdyBoutKirby [Tank Missile!] 17:37, August 29, 2012 (UTC)
Sorry for the accusation! Perhaps the problem arises from the images being in the middle of an animation? Enemies preforming their attack animations can often-times cause motion blur and ghosting. I like to screenshot their idle models just to prevent this. In any case, thanks for uploading these in the first place! I'm gonna try to keep the compositions the same because you really did a good job in that regard (especially the Needlous one). And I'm glad to help. EmptyStar (talk) 00:18, September 1, 2012 (UTC)
- Completely forgiven. To be honest, I thought the Chilly one was one of the best, besides Giant Gordo. Oh-well, nothing we can do there. NerdyBoutKirby [Tank Missile!] 00:33, September 1, 2012 (UTC)
- This is still getting done lol. I Got waylaid adding this awesome new artwork. Speaking of which, do we have a page for Tick Tock Jr. (the clock guy from Star Stacker's time trial mode)? I didn't see anything, but I was wondering if he's just under an odd name or something. EmptyStar (talk) 23:52, September 13, 2012 (UTC)
- Technically, it's not okay. However, since I was the one to give you that suggestion, I'll let it slide. Thank you. NerdyBoutKirby 20 years. Pretty nifty. 22:00, September 5, 2012 (UTC)
- Oh yeah I made the image transparent, just because I recall transparency being preferred lately lol. I have one with a White background too if you'd prefer that one. EmptyStar (talk) 05:17, September 15, 2012 (UTC)
- Actually, I found it on Nintendo.com. And yes, transparent is best. Thanks for the help, NerdyBoutKirby 20 years. Pretty nifty. 16:10, September 15, 2012 (UTC)
- Nope. So far the only person with it here is Kirbyellow. The plan of attack for getting the game artwork from it is probably going to be finishing up NiDL art first, then onto KSSU. That said, over at KRR me and one of their staffers are still trying to get a hold of the old webmaster who has a ton of old guides (K64 might be one of them, I don't remember). I'm offering to do all the editing for them if they can get them to me scanned, in hopes that between both of our sites we can have a full collection of artwork. So I'll keep an eye out for the two artworks you want uploaded. =) EmptyStar (talk) 02:25, September 17, 2012 (UTC)
- I own it too, but I do not have the technology to scan it... NerdyBoutKirby 20 years. Pretty nifty. 19:41, September 17, 2012 (UTC)
- Just confirming we're on the same page. You have 星のカービィ プププ大全, right? Not the English booklet that's packaged with the game. They're radically different. Anyway, you don't need to scan them. Just taking a picture of the pages with your phone or camera is good enough for me to edit. EmptyStar (talk) 22:17, September 18, 2012 (UTC)
- I own it too, but I do not have the technology to scan it... NerdyBoutKirby 20 years. Pretty nifty. 19:41, September 17, 2012 (UTC)
- Er, I was talking to Kirbyellow, and no, I don't own that thing. I own the artbook that came with the game. Also, I have no cell phone, so I'd rather leave it to the expert. NerdyBoutKirby 20 years. Pretty nifty. 00:31, September 19, 2012 (UTC)
I'm sorry too. I entirely misinterpreted that last comment you made and sorta lost my head. It's my fault. I'll try to be more open-minded and willing to compromise as well. Don't worry, it's all water under the bridge, and I expect this partnership to continue. Keep it up, you've been a great benefit to the wiki so far, and when the time comes I'll be happy to vouch for you when you're ready to be promoted to bureaucrat. =)
- I very much appreciate that! NerdyBoutKirby 20 years. Pretty nifty. 02:37, September 22, 2012 (UTC)
Yeah, sure. In fact there's still a lot of the other artwork that I still need to place. I might crop those images later and stuff, but yeah I have no qualms about you putting up as soon as they're uploaded. EmptyStar (talk) 02:27, September 24, 2012 (UTC)
Yeah, I'm honestly not sure about the sprites, although I've never played enough of KDC to make an accurate judgment. Sorry.--Starman125What weapon do I have? Answer: A giant needle.(Want to see another weapon? Refresh the page!) 16:56, October 1, 2012 (UTC)
Visual programmes Edit
I'm not too sure about the whole video thing myself, to be honest. I know there's exceptions, though, like the music and the copy ability transformations.--Starman125What weapon do I have? Answer: A cutter wand.(Want to see another weapon? Refresh the page!) 04:48, October 10, 2012 (UTC)
- Video is not discouraged, but it has to be structured like any other content, and that is hard. The videos I removed are either low-quality or aren't exactly appropriate i.e. write an article instead of using a video to show it. There's issues like where's the line to draw for the relevance of the video, and where we are supposed to include the video. Plus videos present an interesting problem - if people just include videos using [[Video:video_name]], the player there is either Flash-based or some proprietary one - you can't access those from some handhelds and tablets. I solved the last problem already by using Template:Youtube so we use universal HTML5 embeds instead of Flash/other standards, but that only solves the videos which are hosted on YouTube, AND the embed has to go through the template instead of using the direct video linking.
- Lastly, there's the issue of content patrols. Videos sometimes get removed, and we're supposed to put in an equivalent one - but what exactly was the video before? That's pretty difficult.
- Of course, where a video does its job well, by all means include it. Poyo! 12:25, October 10, 2012 (UTC)
Betas and things Edit
*ahem* Sorry about that. Anyways, it might be useful to document them, but I'm not entirely sure if we really need to or not.--Starman125What weapon do I have? Answer: A fire sword.(Want to see another weapon? Refresh the page!) 04:39, October 21, 2012 (UTC)
KirbyellowEditKirbyellow administrates the JP Kirby wiki and his own Kirby site and knows a lot of things =) but he has considerable difficulty understanding English. Try to talk to him using simple english and avoid figure of speeches - if he is using a literal machine translator like most people here for Japanese, he would not be able to understand. Poyo! 08:36, October 21, 2012 (UTC)
Just a little question.
if i find alot of & and ' i should remove those right? since i found alot of them on the Escargoon page and i removed them.
i meant the amp and apos it dosnt show up for some weird reason....
The Kirby wiki chat. Edit
Hi,we are trying to make the chat popular,and we are doing a good job.You are an admin,so if you can come you'll give us a big help.Can you come when you can,please? Demise36 (talk) 20:27, November 15, 2012 (UTC)
- Not sure I can... I'm busy right now. Thanks for the offer, though. NerdyBoutKirby 20:34, November 15, 2012 (UTC)
SitesEditA lot of them are here Portal: Help Out/Resources. I believe a copy of each link are on the respective games' pages as well, including the Japanese official sites. I compiled those ages ago. Poyo! 02:00, November 16, 2012 (UTC)
- Wow, major thanks! =] NerdyBoutKirby 02:06, November 16, 2012 (UTC)
SPAMMER ATTACK! Edit
HELP! SOME GUY IS POSTING SPAM PAGES BUT I'M SLOWING HIM DOWN BY POSTING THESE MESSAGES! PLEASE BAN THIS 'WIKIA DESTROYER' AND DELETE THESE STUPID PAGES!
- He won't be returning for 75 years, I made sure of that. Thank you for alerting me. It will take me a while to undo all his damage. I hope other admins help out with this mess, but I think I can handle it. NerdyBoutKirby Fiery Christmas! 00:48, December 3, 2012 (UTC)
I know everything this guy has done because he made a mistake; he posted everything he did on my Talk Page. All he did was tamper with a bunch of the templates and create spam pages.
Heya. Haven't talked to you in a while - I can't even breathe with the amount of coursework they are throwing at me haha. You asked about creating articles Happiness Hall, Apricot etc. a couple of weeks ago, right? I just picked up the game for my little sister yesterday but I haven't really played any of it yet, but I can see that those are actually level hubs, so do create the articles if you still want to. Sorry if my initial response was not clear - I had no idea what they are referring to =D, I guess they're like Reddy Land etc.
Anyways I'm having two week's Christmas break (along with new coursework) starting in a few days, so I'm gonna move those templates BNK was badgering me about (why not move it himself if it's such a big deal) and have a look at those KDCol-related articles and create the necessary ones once I've seen some of the game.It's been mostly just the two of us keeping the site in shape for a while, and lately you're checking those new edits earlier than most other people. Keep up the good work! I'm on a plane home tomorrow, so you got the driving seat to yourself =D Have a great weekend! Poyo! 22:16, December 15, 2012 (UTC)
- Thanks, it's good to know that stuff in advance. I haven't been spending nearly as much time on Kirby Wiki as I would like -- I guess something about it is just boring me for a brief period =|. I've been spending more time on http://didyouknowgaming.com/ and working on my own Kirby parody picture of a famous scene from Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars. Still, it's good to be back. Happy holidays, NerdyBoutKirby Fiery Christmas! 21:26, December 16, 2012 (UTC)
KMA screensEditYou needed these, right? =) Poyo! 04:07, December 20, 2012 (UTC)
- Wow, them's a lot o' screens! Thanks! NerdyBoutKirby Fiery Christmas! 22:33, December 20, 2012 (UTC)
An IP Hopper and Troublemaker! Edit
I just caught this guy trying to add information back to Adeleine's page that I reverted a day ago, turns out that both the IPs that added the same information are from Texas, IP 188.8.131.52 and IP 184.108.40.206 and may be sockpuppets used to get their own way! Vaati the Wind Demon (talk) 00:46, December 29, 2012 (UTC)
- Thanks for the heads-up. You're the best. NerdyBoutKirby Fiery Christmas! 03:09, December 29, 2012 (UTC)
Hey, Nerdy. Thanks for the feedback on the Kirby Squeak Squad screenshots. Indeed, I got a DS emulator and a ROM of Kirby Squeak Squad, so I can take pictures as I please! If I happen to take any more screenshots, I'll be sure to add them to some of the articles. It's always good to help out the wiki!
- You're tellin' me! =] NerdyBoutKirby Thanks, Bill. 20:23, January 5, 2013 (UTC)
Alright, I got the picture of Uja's original form. Now I just need to get one of his sword form.
- Excellent. Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen. NerdyBoutKirby Thanks, Bill. 21:18, January 7, 2013 (UTC)
Hey, bro. There's some dude who's adding little video links under the transformation videos in copy abilities, like Fire and Jet. I've edited out some of them, but they keep coming. Should I let him place the links on there? Because they seem kinda pointless to me. Or should I leave them alone? Silverwing Bloodsplash (talk) 02:13, February 3, 2013 (UTC)Silverwing Bloodsplash
Thank You very Much! Edit
Adminship Offer! Edit
- To quote an admin before me, "Here ya go." NerdyBoutKirby Thanks, Bill. 15:36, February 9, 2013 (UTC)
I Want to Apologize. Edit
Hi, NerdyBoutKirby! I was wondering why my personal images were being deleted from articles, and I just read the guidelines for all that. I understand now why they were deleted and want to apologize for this specifically; I am completely new here, and just hope to continue to contribute in what small ways I can. Also, I've re-done my User Page and wonder if everything I posted there is okay in your view (sort of a request for a spell check). If there's anything wrong with my contributions, User Page, or other things, I would love it if you could tell me what I've done incorrectly on my Talk Page.
I am quite inexperienced, but I hope that my User Page doesn't get deleted; if my User Page needs to be edited, could everyone please first contact me prior their editing?
I will greatly appreciate any help I can get! Thank you all!!
Hey NerdyBoutKirby. I could use some help. I'm doing a retrospective of the Kirby series on my website ( http://www.testzero.net/search/label/Kirby%20Retrospective ) And I could use some help. I noticed on the page for Kirby's Toy Box http://kirby.wikia.com/wiki/Kirby%27s_Toy_Box you have clean images of all the games, which indicates that they were screenshots from an emulator. Do you by any chance have the ROMs of the game? I want to be able to review them, but I'd have to be able to play them and capture footage in order to do so. If you don't have the ROMs, where did you get the images? Do you think they might have the ROMs? I'm grasping at straws here, since all of the normal emulation sites I've checked have only had a few of the ROMs, or broken ROMs.
Message me back if you can help, thanks
- I have the ROM for the Pinball sub-game. Changtau2005 posted most of the images on the article, though I added all the pinball ones. I did my research over the summer and learned that only two working ROMs exist on the internet: Pinball and Baseball. I fiddled with a few others for hours only to learn that they were corrupted.
- I think what you're doing is awesome, it's a shame I can't assist you more on this =(. I think Nintendo should release a collection of 30+ Satellaview games emulated on a 3DS card -- then we'd all be happy. My suggestions are that you:
- Ask Changtau where he got the images from.
- Get the ROMs of Baseball and Pinball, then film the footage you need.
- Use images/screenshots of the other games, read the article to learn about the games, and briefly explain the footage dilemma so viewers don't question you.
- I hope that helps at least a little. NerdyBoutKirby NUMBER 10: 15:42, March 16, 2013 (UTC)
- Woah woah woah. I just found something that I think we'll all be pleased with: 3 videos of the more obscure games! http://superfamicom.org/blog/2008/11/kirby-no-omachahako-updated-with-pinball/ NerdyBoutKirby NUMBER 10: 22:57, March 16, 2013 (UTC)
- Thanks both of you for your help. The video is now up, and I'd love if you could help spread the word. http://www.testzero.net/2013/04/kirby-retrospective-09-kirbys-toy-box.html
- Don't mention it, Testzero! I'm a fan of your work and it was a pleasure assisting you. Come back here if you ever need more insight or the like. NerdyBoutKirbyServes you right! 20:27, April 29, 2013 (UTC)
Hey man, thanks for deleting that blog for me.
Considering it tells you that you have new messages, I figure you'll see my thanks here first...But thank you for the signature! I'm really not trying to spam you or anything, I just want to make sure that you get my thanks!
Hi, i was told you were the one to talk to about getting a new signature. I posted it in one of my blogs, if you wanted to know what i wanted. Thanks, (and if you cant do this, then no prob)
- Could you please link me to the blog? NerdyBoutKirby NUMBER 10: 23:15, March 27, 2013 (UTC)
- Sure no problem User blog:Meta Kirby52/New Signature? Meta Kirby52 (talk) 00:26, March 29, 2013 (UTC)
Thanks. I got the original pictures from Kirby's Rainbow Resort on this page , and using Photoshop, I added transparency and removed any JPG artifacts.
As for the Kirby Squeak Squad screenshots, I was having trouble getting used to the keyboard controls, and having all of the levels to go through, taking some shots was difficult... but I think I'll try again at taking them. Hopefully, I'll be able to find the sword form of Uja ingame.
Yeah, having a professional signature would be awesome! I would really appreciate it if you could make one for me. Maybe you could make something like this: "ReallyGouda [insert cheese picture here] Wow, now that's gouda!"
Teehee, cheese puns.
Please edit on kirby-star-warrior.wikia.com, or go to my profile page and click Kirby Star Warrior wiki. Thank you. Where'd this come from?
That'd be alright, I don't mind. It's still cheese, so it'll do!
Kirby Squeak Squad Level ScreenshotsEdit
I don't mind taking level screenshots; in fact, I'm glad to help. I'll have the images added to the wiki as soon as possible.
Also, thanks for the signature. It looks great!
- Thanks and you're welcome. I take pride in taking requests and making people happy with my work... not like those grumps on deviantArt. NerdyBoutKirby NUMBER 10: 00:41, April 3, 2013 (UTC)
Here's that extra screenshot of Uja that you wanted:
It may seem like I have a lot of work, but I don't mind; I've got a bunch of time on my hands, and I'm happy to be spending it contributing to the wiki. Plus Kirby is one of my favorite game series, so this is a good way to show appreciation for the games. Also, you're welcome.
- You're easily the most reliable editor I've had the honor of talking to in recent months. Well, I guess Changtau2005 and you are tied =]. With a little time and some more edits, I'd happily vote for you if you run for admin. NerdyBoutKirby NUMBER 10: 18:02, April 3, 2013 (UTC)
Apparent return Edit
I'm back, but need to catch up on some things. Once I'm done, I'll be back as a full-time editor.--Starman125What weapon do I have? Answer: A giant needle.(Want to see another weapon? Refresh the page!) 22:50, April 7, 2013 (UTC)
- That's wonderful to hear! May the Force be with you. NerdyBoutKirby NUMBER 10: 23:28, April 7, 2013 (UTC)
Every now and then, I see someone in the Live! Chat. Someone by the name Piplup something or other. I try to join and start a conversation, but he/she says nothing. When I check back, he/she is gone from the chat, but then joins back later on. Its kind of odd, dont you think? Maybe its just happening to me, anyhow. You shouldnt do anything about this, I just thought it a strange anamoly to bring to you. Yours Truly,
- ...What response did you have in mind...? NerdyBoutKirby NUMBER 10: 20:27, April 9, 2013 (UTC)
- ...Uh...I thought it was a good idea to tell you this at the time. Now it just seems odd...Um, this is kinda awkward. Lets pretend this never happened...*facepalm* Meta Kirby52 You lose. 20:31, April 9, 2013 (UTC)
- Say, could you remind me what your email address is? I hath another request. NerdyBoutKirby NUMBER 10: 20:34, April 9, 2013 (UTC)
A funny picEdit
Hiya there Nerdyboutkirby! I was surfin 'round the internet, and I found a pic that I really think is legitimately funny. However, i'm not to sure about this Wikia's policy on this kind of image. Dont worry, its not like, nudies or anything. Its just...well, its just a fat Tiff. I kinda think its hilarious and would just like to share it with the community, but I'm not sure if thats against the rules. Just follow the link, and tell me if this type of image is appropiate or not. Thanks! http://mistystuffer.deviantart.com/art/Fumu-285506425?q=gallery%3Amistystuffer%2F22629442&qo=242
- You're right, that is funny; the best part is that Tiff deserves it for being annoying 100 episodes in a row =]. I read Changtau2005's response, and I agree with him. I've put several unofficial images on my profile and even in signatures (see the green robot bird below), so it's fine. As far as the content of the image, it's nothing indecent... but if you receive too many complaints about it, please do remove it. Otherwise, go ahead. NerdyBoutKirby NUMBER 10: 18:35, April 13, 2013 (UTC)
- Ok, I just hope everybody else gets the same laugh on it as I did. Meta Kirby52 You lose. 18:40, April 13, 2013 (UTC)
Kirby's? Nah, Search likes "Kirbys"Edit
Hi! I was just using the Search engine to look up Kirby's Return to Dream Land. I typed it in exactly like that, minus the italics. However, nothing came up. So, i took the ' out and just typed in Kirbys Return to Dream Land, and it worked, even though the actual page is named Kirby's Return to Dream Land. Is that because of some new error, and are you guys workin on fixin it already? If so, then sorry for bringing this up. Meta Kirby52 You lose. 20:52, April 14, 2013 (UTC)
- I think Wikia handles the search engine, so we can't do anything about it. It's not a significant bug, so I wouldn't lose any sleep over it if I were you. NerdyBoutKirbyServes you right! 21:47, April 14, 2013 (UTC)
- Yea, I suppose so. Just threw me off a tad bit is all. Meta Kirby52 You lose. 23:16, April 14, 2013 (UTC)
- We have a problem. There is a page called "Bananapls" on this wikia. I already deleted the contents, as it contained foul language, and just plain gibberish. I do not know how to set up a page for deletion, could you perhaps send me those instructions? Thanks! Meta Kirby52 You lose. 00:12, April 15, 2013 (UTC)
Hiya! I noticed some of the pages that were proposed for merging date to at least a year or two old. I'm sure you already aware of this, but my main question is this; Can admins only perform merging? I'd be glad to help in any way possible, if I can. Thanks, Meta Kirby52 You lose. 23:44, April 16, 2013 (UTC)
- If you can professionally merge them, of course you may! NerdyBoutKirbyServes you right! 01:10, April 17, 2013 (UTC)
- And how would one do this "merging"? Simply copying/pasting and of course deleting articles/links that have already been used? If you give me simple instructions I will carry them out as best as I can. Thanks! Meta Kirby52 You lose. 01:37, April 17, 2013 (UTC)
- Pretty much. But it has to flow, y'know? For example, if you were to merge Small Jellifrizz and Giant Jellifrizz, you'd have to change the name to 'Jellifrizz.' Then you'd change all 'Small Jellifrizz' to 'small Jellifrizz,' and change 'Giant Jellifrizz' to 'big Jellifrizz.' I'll fix anything you miss. Merge one or two a day, that way I have time to catch up.
- Another thing I can recommend is to add more colons when you reply. See how your reply above is just as far over as my response? It'd be easier to read if it were indented a tad more. NerdyBoutKirbyServes you right! 01:57, April 17, 2013 (UTC)
- Ah, I see. Indented like this, right? Either way, I will get working on the merges hopefully tomorrow night, but sadly...that is not a guarentee. But thats good. So, should I attempt to merge all the pages, or just those with more Support than Oppose? And its good to have your support on this matter. Thanks for the help, Meta Kirby52 You lose. 02:20, April 17, 2013 (UTC)
- MERGE THEM ALL! MWA HA HA HA! NerdyBoutKirbyServes you right! 02:23,
- April 17, 2013 (UTC)
- If it's all the same to you, I think we should wait for Starman125 to return before merging anything. Hopefully he'll take the weight off our shoulders. NerdyBoutKirbyServes you right! 23:47, April 26, 2013 (UTC)
- That's the spirit! NerdyBoutKirbyServes you right! 23:54, April 26, 2013 (UTC)
i want to be admin please please please if you do i will love you forever
Let the Party Begin! (...For Me, Anyway)Edit
Yay, I got all of the Kirby Squeak Squad screenshots done! Now to start on adding transparency to the game's artwork.
- Nifty! Let's get down to business. NerdyBoutKirbyServes you right! 16:27, April 27, 2013 (UTC)
Hey there. I was on Bulbapedia...anyhow, there was a Pokeball named the Love Ball. Its Japanese name translated it to the Love Love Ball. A similar name to the Love-Love Stick. Anyhow, is the Love-Love Stick the actual name of the weapon in English? Im thinking now that the actual weapon may be called the Love Stick...but I dont know. Can you help me? Thanks, Meta Kirby52 You lose. 22:06, April 28, 2013 (UTC)
- I believe Love-Love Stick is the correct name. NerdyBoutKirbyServes you right! 23:25, April 28, 2013 (UTC)
I was wondering...Edit
Do you have actual communication with HAL Laboratory itself? I was wondering if you could actually, like talk to them about Kirby games... Because I have a few ideas... GreenKirby213 (Talk) 21:08, April 29, 2013 (UTC)
- I'm sure there's a way to contact them. Unfortunately, the people there are paid to brainstorm ideas for games, so they don't take ideas. I've tried. NerdyBoutKirbyServes you right! 22:03, April 29, 2013 (UTC)
- Dev studios or publishers do not take unsolicited ideas primarily for legal reasons (idea ownership for instance, among many others), and secondly they get way too many of them because people are unaware of the previous point. Game design is also a very complicated process in itself, and it is not likely that isolated ideas alone would make it very far into a quality game. If you want to know more about the whole process then this is a good read. Poyo! 10:49, April 30, 2013 (UTC)
How do I delete pages? GreenKirby213 (Talk) 21:56, April 30, 2013 (UTC)
Heya. I've noticed quite an increase in community activity recently. All the while we've had unofficial content and such lively activity scattered around in blogs and talk pages, and our forums have been underused (because the old wiki-style forums frankly aren't robust enough to function as forums).
I've activated the new-style forums (It's accessed from Special:Forums - it should show up on the unconfigurable tab of the top navigation bar, after chat, but I'm not sure why it's not showing up, but right now it's a good thing).
The forums aren't ready for use now - some of the editors and views still need to be styled to the theme of our custom CSS, (I'm in the middle of my end of year exams.. it'll take some time) but when they are ready for real I'll post a proper announcement on the front page.
Something's bugging me though, right now we have three namespaces for discussion - talk, blog, and now forums. Talk is for anything related to the article itself, most of the stuff on the main page's talk should really belong in the forums, but I don't know about the distinction between blogs and forums - it really hinges on how we set up the boards.If you head over to the forums, you'll notice that administrators can set up discussion boards. Right now, can you have a quick look through the boards, see whether a forum is a good idea at all, and maybe add those that you think would be appropriate or pop me a message here? I'm using other large-scale community boards as reference. Thanks. Poyo! 03:42, May 1, 2013 (UTC)
- I think we're doing pretty well right now, actually. Perhaps you could link me a few "boards" and I'll get back to you? My current opinion is that we shouldn't make these forums a big priority until sometime in the Summer, if at all. But by that time, we'll be scouring the web for info on KTnTU and KPuP (E3 will most likely announce them, can't wait). I don't mean to rain on your parade, that's just how I feel about it right now -- forums aren't something I expect to use every day. NerdyBoutKirbyServes you right! 11:34, May 1, 2013 (UTC)
Well, someone on the wiki edited the page Cook, and replaced one of the lines with Cock. I fixed that..
- Good. NerdyBoutKirbyServes you right! 23:04, May 2, 2013 (UTC)
Removal of Personal Talk Page Content Edit
On your User Page, under "Consequences" concerning, "... removing content from your own talk page twice": what exactly does this entail? I've just removed a bullet point: it was originally an asterisk I placed at the beginning of a new paragraph for typical referencing purposes. I then had to go back and change that new paragraph so that it would be part of the preceding paragraph. I did this for consistency: there was one asterisk in the big paragraph and I started a new one specifically for the second, explanatory asterisk; that changed to a bullet point, so I had to put it back to normal. Does this merit any punishment, or what exactly goes into the removal of content? I'm confused.
Barrelcactusaddict - a catfish-raising, cactus-cultivating, mineral-collecting fanatic (talk) 21:18, May 3, 2013 (UTC)
- No problem there. It's okay to remove bullet points or anything trivial you did not mean to add. The consequences come if you remove comments by other people or even yourself. If an admin tells you to correct your behavior and you delete the message, you are showing extreme disrespect to those who are simply trying to improve you. If you say something mean to somebody and want to take it back, strike through your comment and apologize below. What you did was justifiable. NerdyBoutKirbyServes you right! 21:25, May 3, 2013 (UTC)
- Thanks for the reply! Hypothetically speaking, what if someone posted a message with no real meaning and had a ton of profanity? Would that person, if they felt guilty, be right in deleting that message and simply apologizing without having to strike through their profane words? I would think it would be nice to not have to see even the remnants of profanity: there's not much difference in striking through the swear word one can still see, and on the other hand, leaving it unmarked. Just a thought.
- Barrelcactusaddict - a catfish-raising, cactus-cultivating, mineral-collecting fanatic (talk) 23:10, May 3, 2013 (UTC)
- I'll burn that bridge when it comes. NerdyBoutKirbyServes you right! 01:12, May 4, 2013 (UTC)
- Sounds good. Hopefully that bridge won't come; I do so ever hate a fire... Ha, ha, just kidding! But seriously, there's so much filth out there: why should we allow it here? I'm glad to know there are other people too who have high standards and don't wish to conform to the degradation of the world we see today! Keep up the excellent work!
- Barrelcactusaddict - a catfish-raising, cactus-cultivating, mineral-collecting fanatic (talk) 14:20, May 4, 2013 (UTC)
The Lost KirbyEdit
Hey! Im sure someone has asked you this before...but what exactly happened to the Green Kirby? He was only in KaTAM, and KNiD. After that, he mysteriously vanished (If I recall correctly he made a cameo in KSSU). Then, when KRtDL came around we discovered that a random Blue Kirby had taken the Green Kirby's place. Why did that happen? Some oversight? My main point here is that we should add this to Trivia (unless it already was, when I checked awhile ago it was not) because that Blue Kirby just appeared out of nowhere. Meta Kirby52 It's all mine! 00:25, May 8, 2013 (UTC)
- It was Red Kirby, I'd like to point out. I don't think he was totally replaced -- just taking a break for one game. If Blue Kirby returns in his place in another upcoming game, we'll mention it then. Otherwise, I wouldn't. NerdyBoutKirbyServes you right! 11:51, May 8, 2013 (UTC)
Screenshots Added to Articles: What's Appropriate? Edit
I have a question. Would personally-taken screenshots from Kirby games be allowed into articles if they visually describe the article('s') concepts/contents? In other words, I have a couple of good shots of Whispy Woods exhibiting some glitches I recorded under the "List of Glitches" article. I know there's one image on there under "Breakdancing Kirby" that was personally-taken by someone, but I've had one other personally-taken screenshot on the "Kirby's Air Grind" article that was removed, even though it visually described a portion of the article's contents. So I'm not sure what the rule is exactly here on using personal images in articles (besides on User Pages w/ a limit of 3). I sure hope there isn't some sort of a loophole here that hasn't been dealt with. Please advise, since I am anxious to contribute to articles in any productive manner. Thanks!
Barrelcactusaddict - a catfish-raising, cactus-cultivating, mineral-collecting fanatic (talk) 13:29, May 8, 2013 (UTC)
- Medium or high-quality images are perfectly fine. Low quality images will be removed. You can't go wrong with an emulator screenshot. If you can find a medium or high quality YouTube video displaying the glitch, you can take a screenshot -- that's what I did for the Breakdancing Kirby image you mentioned.
- In other words, the last thing you want to use to take these pictures is an actual camera. I learned that the hard way in my n00b days. I hope that helps! NerdyBoutKirbyServes you right! 20:11, May 8, 2013 (UTC)
- As far as I know, I've got the only visual reference to these glitches, but, sadly, they are taken from a digital camera. Unfortunately, it's the only resource I've got. They are still pretty good quality, and are like the three I have on my User Page. I made the mistake of leaving those three in a large size, but these are nice and small. I've got four of them and plan to put in a little gallery for three and one under a different, but related, recorded glitch. Thanks!
Hey, is it ok if I copy and paste a few images to the new GamerTopia Wiki since I don't know how to add them otherwise? I wanted to ask you because it seemed like a good idea. Thanks!
GreenKirby213 (Talk) 15:23, May 13, 2013 (UTC)
- Please don't take images directly from Kirby Wiki and add them to another wiki. That would be plagiarism. NerdyBoutKirbyServes you right! 19:54, May 13, 2013 (UTC)
Um, do you mind if I submit your game ideas (If I can, that is)to Hal Laboratory? It is not confirmed I can, but I think they're epic. GreenKirby213 (Talk) 18:41, May 14, 2013 (UTC)
- I appreciate the thought, but it's a waste of time. They don't accept outside ideas for a number of reasons, including legal issues, ownership, and payment. They're paid to brainstorm ideas for the Kirby series. Still, I thank you for the praise! NerdyBoutKirbyServes you right! 20:18, May 14, 2013 (UTC)
Oooooh... ok. GreenKirby213 (Talk) 16:21, May 15, 2013 (UTC)
Yo, the right that he said I could. GreenKirby213 (Talk) 22:55, May 15, 2013 (UTC)
Oh! Never mind. I thought you were talking about Paperkirby. Thanks! GreenKirby213 (Talk) 23:04, May 15, 2013 (UTC)
Sorry about all the confusion, I just forgot to log in, haha! GreenKirby213 (Talk) 23:06, May 15, 2013 (UTC)
- Okay then. Thread closed. NerdyBoutKirbyServes you right! 23:23, May 15, 2013 (UTC)
Gooey made of CookiesEdit
Hello. I just thought I'd make you aware of the user Summer Wizard. He keeps leaving things everywhere saying something along the lines of "I made a wiki about Gooey being made of cookies." He has not done enough offenses to warrant a block on him (at least I think so) but I just thought you should be wary of him. Thanks Meta Kirby52 It's all mine! 23:46, May 19, 2013 (UTC)
- I undid the first few edits hours ago, but is he still doing it? I'll warn him, but blocking is supposed to be "last resort." As much as I enjoy nipping vandalism in the bud, I don't want to become known as "The Blocking Admin of Kirby Wiki." I feel like I took Starman125's place while he was absent, but now I need to become laid-back as I was before.*
- No offense, Starman125. You're awesome.
- NerdyBoutKirbyServes you right! 00:20, May 20, 2013 (UTC)
Thank you! Edit
Hi! Thanks for contacting me. It is true what you say, what with my edits being mainly minor things. To answer your question, I would love to help! But first, may I ask what exactly I am going to do? I could take screenshots with my Mac (I will attempt to get them in the best quality as possible) if thats the kind of images you want, or if their was another idea you had in mind, then fire away!
- Also, please be aware Macs cannot run most emulators, as they were developed for PC users. I, uh, also dont have all the enemy cards, but that could be fixed in a matter of minutes (and accurate precision). Meta Kirby52 It's all mine! 00:00, May 23, 2013 (UTC)
- Macs can't run emulators? That kinda spoils the entire project, I'm afraid. I'm grateful that you were willing to help, though. NerdyBoutKirbyServes you right! 01:38, May 23, 2013 (UTC)
- My previous comment was incorrect. Macs can run emulators, (I play Pokemon Yellow on it). What I meant to say is any download neccesary to play said game will not work. Well, I've only tried the emulators on Vizzed.com. K:64 there requires a "plug-in" to play. If there is any other site that need not a plug in, I'm sure my Mac can handle it. Continue with the project, good sir! Meta Kirby52 It's all mine! 20:24, May 24, 2013 (UTC)
- I don't know of any sites... What I was talking about was downloading Project 64 (an emulator) and the ROM. If you can't do that, there's not much we can accomplish. Since the graphics of K64 are rough from the start, we need the highest quality screenshots we can get -- that requires the emulator I mentioned. NerdyBoutKirbyServes you right! 23:05, May 24, 2013 (UTC)
I'm sorry my reply is late.
- About pictures of enemies from the Kirby & The Amazing Mirror
- I'm so busy, so scanning is not yet, sorry....
- Kirby Mass Attack 4-9 Text
- This text is not Japanese. I cannot read it. It might be a specific language in this game(probably).
- Landia's gender
- I have never read about Landia's gender in game, guide book and so on. I think Landia's gender is unknown.
The word thriceEditPoyo! 09:21, May 28, 2013 (UTC)
Deleting Talk Edit
Hey I hate to be the snitch but that Artgamer keeps deleting things on his talk pages. I tried to give him advice telling him to NOT delete anything but it looks like he deleted that too. Oh well. I didnt know if this were anything serious or not. Thanks, Meta Kirby52 It's all mine! 23:37, May 30, 2013 (UTC)
A Second ChanceEdit
I got your message about KNiD. What do you mean about the "PIN" number? I got a game that still saves, but would I need a box or something to tell the PIN numbers, then thats bust. If its something on the back of the game then I could easily do it...although it depends on what you need. Meta Kirby52 It's all mine! 23:22, May 31, 2013 (UTC)
- I'm not completely positive, either. The 6-character code on the back might work. Give it a try. Though you'd have to lie about what country you live in (since it's a 11-year-old game and you legally own it, I don't think they'll mind). I gave you the link, didn't I? NerdyBoutKirbyServes you right! 02:02, June 1, 2013 (UTC)
- It looks like you were right. Here's the link. You'll easily navigate there. http://ms.nintendo-europe.com/kirby/enGB/main.html NerdyBoutKirbyServes you right! 00:20, June 2, 2013 (UTC)
- I...regret to inform you, that in order to register my game, I need the box. As my game was simply bought from the game cartridge itself, I do not have a package to redeem said game from. The site said that the code could be found inside the game package or the manual, both of which I do not have. I'm sorry that i'm not able to do any big work here. Meta Kirby52 It's all mine! 00:36, June 2, 2013 (UTC)
User-created New Character Concept Art? Edit
Say, I've been meaning to ask... wouldn't it be cool to have a page dedicated to unofficial, Kirby-related, new character concept art? Users could create and submit artwork of their made-up character(s). The reason I ask is I have an original idea for a new Knight: Radiant Knight; I've recently been forming several concept sketches w/ various color palettes and thought it might be nice to share. Of course, people submitting a lot of artwork would probably take up a bunch of space on the site and slow things down (however that all works). It's just an idea, though. Barrelcactusaddict - a catfish-raising, cactus-cultivating, mineral-collecting fanatic (talk) 13:39, June 3, 2013 (UTC)
- I'm afraid not. If we allow fanon, there will be a tidal wave of unofficial content. Not only will this flood the Recent Changes, it will also detract from the amount of improvements to the site. Knowing the average editor, he/she will probably edit real pages to add relations to fake characters. There are many other reasons not to have it.
- If you wanna put your concept art on your profile, that's fine. Just don't add too many unofficial images to said page -- there's a limit. NerdyBoutKirbyServes you right! 18:57, June 3, 2013 (UTC)
- The limit's 3 personal images, right? So I should then replace one of my existing ones w/ the concept art? But then, what about every time one uploads a picture but only keeps three currently on their User Page; wouldn't that still bog the site down more? I'm not sure. Please advise? Barrelcactusaddict - a catfish-raising, cactus-cultivating, mineral-collecting fanatic (talk) 13:08, June 4, 2013 (UTC)
- Stay calm. Nobody really enforces that limit, but it would be appreciated if you'd stick to it. NerdyBoutKirbyServes you right! 18:14, June 4, 2013 (UTC)
- Okay, thanks! I don't know why I bothered to put up the screenshot negative on my User Page, so I'll replace that with a good sketch within a couple days. There was just a program on the History Channel talking about knights: I had no idea they were pretty much all about fighting and capturing people of their own class distinction (other knights, basically) and holding them for outrageous ransoms to their families! It'd make for a strange game to play as Meta Knight operating in this non-traditional view of the "knight in shining armor"! Meta Knight: "Alright Galacta, come along peaceably... wait, isn't your dad my dad (Nightmare)?" Barrelcactusaddict - a catfish-raising, cactus-cultivating, mineral-collecting fanatic (talk) 12:47, June 5, 2013 (UTC)
- Stay calm. Nobody really enforces that limit, but it would be appreciated if you'd stick to it. NerdyBoutKirbyServes you right! 18:14, June 4, 2013 (UTC)
- I didn't know that. I think I'll talk to him soon to find the full quote. NerdyBoutKirby Serves you right! 13:33, June 15, 2013 (UTC)