Vigor is a game mechanic introduced in Team Kirby Clash Deluxe.
Vigor is used to go on quests. Each quest has a different Vigor requirement in order to set off, generally scaling with difficulty. If a player does not have enough Vigor to start a quest, Team Kirby cannot set off unless the Vigor is restored by consuming two Gem Apples. The player starts with a maximum of 10 Vigor, which replenishes at a rate of one Vigor per seven minutes. As the player levels up, the maximum amount of Vigor increases by one or two, depending on the level, and the Vigor is completely replenished. The rate at which Vigor is restored can be sped up by buying a Codex of Vigor.
The Codex of Vigor can be used to increase the rate at which Vigor is restored; by default, the player earns one Vigor every seven minutes.
|Codex of Vigor||Gem Apple Cost||Effect|
|Vol. I||10||1 vigor per 5 minutes|
|Vol. II||40||1 vigor per 4 minutes|
|Vol. III||100||1 vigor per 3 minutes|
|Ultimate||300||1 vigor per 1 minute|
Every quest has a Vigor requirement in order to set off. If it is met, the Vigor is consumed upon starting the quest.
The amount of Vigor increases as the player levels up. The maximum amount of Vigor a player can have is 100.
- The amount of time it takes to replenish 100 Vigor without purchasing a Codex of Vigor is 11 hours and 40 minutes.
- The time it takes to replenish 100 Vigor with the Codex of Vigor Vol. I is 8 hours and 20 minutes.
- The time it takes to replenish 100 Vigor with the Codex of Vigor Vol. II is 6 hours and 40 minutes.
- The time it takes to replenish 100 Vigor with the Codex of Vigor Vol. III is 5 hours.
- The time it takes to replenish 100 Vigor with the Codex of Vigor: Ultimate is an hour and 40 minutes